GE Refrigerator / Waiver

1 125 Weymouth StreetUpper Marlboro, MD, United States
Phone: 301-249-1484

I purchased a Magtag refrigerator from Bray and Scraff and I am having problem with the freezer bulb it kept going out. A repairman
can to access the problem and found out that it needed a part. The part was never order because it was unavailable. I have a service level agreement with General Electric and they called and told me that the part can not be replaced and they will have to replace the refrigerator with another that is equal to or comfortable with what I had. They told me the website to go to and look at the model they choose after I had given them the model and specification of the one I had. I did so, and agree to the one they had selected.
When the refrigerator was delivered by a three party, Appollo Company, the refrigerator was too large and would not fit. I refuse the refrigerator and customer service from GE told me that if I wanted another refrigerator delivered I would have to pay $100.00.
I am requesting that I received another refrigerator because I did my part I sent them the model number of the one I had with all the specifications and I shouldn't have to pay for them not reading what I had sent. I asked customer service do they not read what the customer sent them to make sure that what is being replaced is what's specified! She stated, that is the normal procedure; however, they must did not follow the procedure on this order.
I am requesting that the $100.00 be waiver and I received my refrigerator as planned.
I believe that their is a trust and integrity between the consumer and the customer.

My e-mail address is: velma.cole@fms.treas.gov
my day time phone number is: [protected]
Awaiting a reply.