Ge Money Care Credit / overcharge, not crediting my payment
I had used my Care Credit card to pay for my veterinarian bill. I had three visit with 2 different veterinary clinic. I thought it will all be on one bill. It turns out that each billing has separate promotional expiration date. This is fine, but when I returned one medication which cost about $100 dollars to the vet's office and the office staff credited me back.
When I check online at GE money website, it was not credited back to me, so I called the vet's office. They called GE and settled that matter. However, GE Money did not credit me, and nor they credit me back my 5 other payments. I called them, a dump supervisor would not even listen, she just keep talking to herself. Now I read this site and understand that this is the GE practice.
I have bank statement to back me up and the vet office's record.
What should I do with them?
Please give me advise.
More Ge Money Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating