Ge Money Care Credit / Awful everything

I was going to write them a letter but I think that this will have more impact on the company if I post a report. The web site of this company is not user oriented. It dos not allow to make more than one payment at a time. Yes I really say payment. You want to pay and you cannot do it??? On their web it is said you can cancel a pending payment and you cannot do it. This web site is not at all user oriented and has a lot of legal breaches. But I am not here to sue this company, as I have also invested some money in GE financial. I am here to report bad business practices hoping that it will be corrected in the future.

When I called the customer service I received poor service that I felt I should bring to your attention. Trying to explain my concerns to a supervisor, she got mad and just hangs p on me. Unacceptable! So if somebody from GE is reading this report, please go to my file (Has normally this call was monitored) and listen to it. Then take the appropriate actions that nobody receives this treatment again.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Va

Comments

Ev
  16th of Mar, 2009

They are unbelievable. You touched on the major points, but they pyramid your late fees and violate all kinds of UDAP and associated credit laws. Beware folks.