GE Money Bank / Credit
My husband and I needed a set of four tires for his truck. The current ones won't pass inspection so we can't get a current inspection sticker. We've tried to find decent used tires but haven't been able to yet. He needs this truck to go to work every day.
The cheapest we've been able to find are $600 (out the door) for a set of four. We didn't quite have the whole $600. We had $300 cash available. We tried to get $300 credit at Pep Boys and Discount Tire. They both use GE Money Bank.
We were refused and were told "We haven't seen them giving credit to ANYONE lately!" We don't have the best credit in the world but it's not that bad either. GE Money Bank got a government bail-out (OUR money) and they are on my black list from now on, whether the economy improves or not.
We weren't asking for a private jet, or to advertise our business on the side of the Super Bowl for $5 jillion trillion. We asked for a $300 loan for 4 tires to go back and forth to work.
So Ge Money Bank, you know where you can go.
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating