Ge Money Bank / Qvc — GE MONEY BANK COMMITS FRAUD/SCAM
I have a "QCard" from QVC television retailers.
The card is thru GE Money Bank.
I had 2 promo purchases in 2008 - one due 1-10-09 and the other due 2-10-09, on what QVC calls "deferred billing".
QVC runs promos at slow times to increase purchases by offering billing due in a few months, at stated times in future. They call it "Deferred Payment".
First of all, all of these many years I have learned that QCard does not remind you NOT to pay your deferred promo advance ahead.
They sneak it in your current balance hoping you will forget about the deferred part not being due yet.
But that is not the main problem now.
I returned a purchased item that would be due 1-10-09 on the deferred payment offer it was bought on.
The bill does show the return for $68.36
However this is where the bank conjob comes in.
Instead of crediting that item for the 1-10-09 due date it had -- it took $68.36 out of the amount not due until 2-10-08 -- which was a distinct and separate item and should have remained a distinct and separate item.
GE MoneyBank is now conning me and asking for the $68.36 out of the item not due until 2-10-09 and is showing that only $3.67 will be due 2-10-08.
This is not a mistake.
This a con on consumers.
When QVC offers the "Deferred payment" to get a sale, the buyer must use the QCard.
GE MoneyBank and QVC knows very well what it is doing when it offers deferred payment only on QCard.
They cannot plead "mistake" when they try to con early payments from consumers.
I would not use the QCard otherwise because it has a ridiculously high APR 22.8%.
I ONLY use it when a deferred payment is offered.
But then GE Money Bank gets sleazy and dishonest.
GE MoneyBank needs to be ordered to:
1) Clearly on the bill show ONLY the balance that is due NOW and not include deferred promo balances due in the future, so that they hope you will forget and pay it all early.
2) When a return is made it does NOT affect the LEGAL AND BINDING contract for the item that is still on future promo and no sleazy con job trying to con early payment from the consumer.
More Ge Money Bank / Qvc Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE MONEY - Debenham's store cards. 
- GE Money Bank - Terrible bank 
- GE MONEY - Automatic Payments and Customer Serivce
- Ge Money Bank / Lowe's Credit Card - Inept customer service 
- Ge Care Credit - the worst company i've ever had to deal with.