GE Money Bank / Late Fees and More Late Fees
I just found out how unethical GE Money Bank is. I purchased a DRpower grader though Country Home Products about a year ago, approximately 6 months after the 6 month free trial, I started receiving phone calls from GE Money stating that I was behind in my payments. I stated that this was impossible, because all my monthly payments where made on time every month though my bank online.
To make a long story short.. I was told by GEMB that I was not paying off the purchase quick enough and that the had raised my payment from $30 to $84 a month. As of today, I'm $384 behind in late fees. It will be a cold day in hell before I give GEMB anymore money, I will be contacting my attorney to see what recourse I have to put a stop to this rip-off.
One of the reasons I purchased the DRpower grader, was the advertisement on Country Home Products website **Flexibility to make low monthly payments or pay in full. (see below)
I will never do business with GEMB again!!!
DR Credit Card
Make No Payments / Pay No Interest for 6 Months
Pay for your order with DR Credit and you won't have to make any payments or pay any interest for 6 months!
Make No Payments for 6 Months (with $300 minimum order)
Pay in full at that time and you’ll avoid all interest charges too!
**Flexibility to make low monthly payments or pay in full
No money down
No annual fee
No prepayment penalties
No application fee
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating