GE Money Bank — change of terms no notice
I have a fixed loan that I took out almost 3 years ago. I agreed to accept online statements (which I still have never received so much as one). My payments for 2.5 years were 162. and change. I have set into my ebillpay for 163.00 8 days before the payment is due each month. July 31 I received a call form their collections dept. telling me that I have accumulated 1000 in late fees and need to settle immediately. Some time in January they raised my min due to 175 and never told me about the increase. They offered to take the balance in full (with a 200 dollar savings to me!!!) They would take the 3882 out on the 14 of August. Well now its the 19 of August and they have not taken the money out. I have called the 800number everyday since monday, and they keep telling me they will take it out soon, What game are they playing? They want the money so bad why are they not taking it? Are they trying to wait untill next month to charge me more late fees my payment should have been due on the 15 of August. This company is a scam, is this legal what they are doing?
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE MONEY - Debenham's store cards. 
- GE Money Bank - Terrible bank 
- GE MONEY - Automatic Payments and Customer Serivce
- Ge Money Bank / Lowe's Credit Card - Inept customer service 
- Ge Care Credit - the worst company i've ever had to deal with.