GE Money Bank / WILL NOT CHANGE payment date
I have been a good paying customer. I faithfully make a payment each month and even pay more than the required amount due in-order to pay the account off faster. The problem is, the date due is BEFORE I get my unemployment check. Therefore, it does not matter how much money I send it is being eatten up by a $39.00 late fee and an larger finance charge added to the account each month. I have written to the El Paso, TX., office -no reply! I called CS today (1/2/09) and was told that there is no way they can change the due date in the system. That is VERY strange!! All companies I deal with can do that -- so now we know HOW --- GE is making all their money off us poor souls who needed to purchase something with a credit card and we are being punished for it! -- CS told me make a payment on-line, then send another payment after the 12th of the month and that will get posted early for the next month. I'll actually be ahead according to CS. ----- I'll give it a try just to see if this will help save me money.
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE MONEY - Debenham's store cards. 
- GE Money Bank - Terrible bank 
- GE MONEY - Automatic Payments and Customer Serivce
- Ge Money Bank / Lowe's Credit Card - Inept customer service 
- Ge Care Credit - the worst company i've ever had to deal with.