GE Money Bank / Harassing phone calls!
GE Money Bank has called my cell phone over a dozen times in the last few weeks. Prior to that they called about twice a month. Apparently someone has given my cell phone number as their own and the individual in question owes GE Money Bank some money for a credit card purchase. They refuse to understand I am not the individual they are looking for and insist on continuing to call my cell phone despite the fact that I have told them who I am, where I live, etc. Of course when they search my information they find I am not the person they are looking for and it is a mistake. But the calls continue. I use my cell phone when I am out of my house and do not give it as my telephone contact number. How do I get these jackals to stop calling? How can I find a corporate address for GE Money Bank? I want to file a complaint with the company as these callers have no clue and don't get it.
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating