GE Money Bank / Harassing phone calls!

GE Money Bank has called my cell phone over a dozen times in the last few weeks. Prior to that they called about twice a month. Apparently someone has given my cell phone number as their own and the individual in question owes GE Money Bank some money for a credit card purchase. They refuse to understand I am not the individual they are looking for and insist on continuing to call my cell phone despite the fact that I have told them who I am, where I live, etc. Of course when they search my information they find I am not the person they are looking for and it is a mistake. But the calls continue. I use my cell phone when I am out of my house and do not give it as my telephone contact number. How do I get these jackals to stop calling? How can I find a corporate address for GE Money Bank? I want to file a complaint with the company as these callers have no clue and don't get it.

Comments

16th of Dec, 2007

Over the last two months I have received over 100 calls from GE Money Bank asking for Michael Foreman or Holly Chantile... not sure of the spelling. I repeatedly tell them that there is no one by either name at this number. The number they are calling is my cell phone and they are continually using up my minutes which is costing me money. Every time I speak with someone they tell me that they will remove the number from their records but 1/2 later, I get another call and then another and another, etc. I have had about all that I am going to take at this time. I have contacted my lawyer to find out what I can do to rectify this situation. No one individual should have to endure the harassment and aggravation that I have over the last two months. I tried to be nice at first but I am no longer nice when I talk with them on the phone. I am sure they are calling as a bill collector and it is not my bill!! They need to find another way to contact these people and I am sure my attorney can steer them in the right direction!!!

• Pr

Harassing phone calls
    ..................................
    I AM WORKING IN A SOFTWARE FIRM,over night i received somany phonecalls,which are threating and unwanted talks.those calls are made from one number
    THE NUMBER IS--
    +919895280074..............PLEASE DO ANY FURTHER ACTION BY MAIL I WILL SEND MY LANDLINE NUMBER,

• Pr
      16th of Dec, 2007

hope that the authority will take action

• Mr
      6th of Jan, 2008

Oh stop your ###, you probebly did rack up that bill in someone else's name and now your trying to say you didnt make those charges. Stop crying and whinning you immature stupid ### and pay your ###ing bill!

• Da
      5th of Feb, 2008

Ever think of utilizing your caller ID and voicemail? Did you know if you turn your phone off, the voicemail still works? Do you realize there's absolutely no reason for you to waste any minutes on these calls, even if they keep occurring?

• Ni
      7th of Feb, 2008

GEMoney bank is constantly calling me at work. I have informed them that this is my job yet they continue to call. They have these people from India call and want me to give my info and the hardly understand me! They are ridiculous and they need to be stopped!

• Na
      11th of Nov, 2008

I have told them that I don't live where I live, yet they call 3xs per day..no lie! I have asked them repeatedly to send me monthly statements that I don't have time to always go online to check out my statements, which they don't send anyway even when I requested it at one time, yet I continue to get charged for late fees. How can I get charged late fees for bills I NEVER receive. I have even went as far as writing them a good old traditional letter and the calls don't stop and the bills still don't come. I am reporting them to the BBB.