GC Services Limited Partnership / UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE

1 PO BOX 47525Jacksonville, FL, United States
Phone: 18884176968

Some are very unprofessional at GC and are liars. I paid d of my debt as agreed on 1 MAR 08 and have been requesting a letter of release since 10 APR 08. I finally asked them to fax me the letter and I still have not received the fax or the mailed copy from them. I spoke with several employees but mainly deal with one person in attempts to get my letter. After awhile they became very rude and stated they would not help me. I then asked to speak with a supervisor and instead I had employees pretending as if they were. I realized by speaking to a customer representative the person I had been speaking with was a supervisor and the employee was pretending as though she was. The employee was extremely rude and obnoxious. She hung up the phone several times and said I was harassing them and not to call the number anymore as though I was calling her home. I finally spoke with who I assume was a supervisor and still did not receive appropriate service from GC. I was told to wait for the letter to come in the mail and she had a conference to attend. I have to agree with those that have had a negative experience with G C Services. GC is not a very professional company and if you could use another company to conduct your business I suggest you do.