GC Services / Mocked about what I do for a living

I just talked with a lady today from GC Services named Geri. She was very rude. I was constantly mocked and tried to tell her that they are not the only people that I have to pay. I pay other bills and even told her that I am a teacher. When she heard that, she sarcastically replied, "That is unbelievable!" Then she asked what grade I teach and I told her fifth grade and she replied, "Now I can see why this country is going to pot." This is not my only time. These people are rude. They need to be investigated and put out of business. They are a disgusting bunch of people. It is good to see that others are speaking out against them. I. like many others, are doing the best that they can to make a living while these people sit in a cubicle and mock people. They need to get real jobs. Their lives must be pathetic if they have to do this for a living. They are a sad group of people to deal with.

Va

Comments

26th of Oct, 2008

GC Services should be put out of business! They called my neighbor and she thought it was some kind of emergency...What dogs! There ought to be a law to protect consumers from these creeps!

14th of Jun, 2018

@marie That's just too messed up..calling people in your neighborhood...in your community where you reside!? What is shaming part of thier play now!!?

• Sx
      25th of Mar, 2009

Not everyone from Gc Services are ###, just because there are some that are rude not everyone is and just because they work there does not mean their lives are pathetic. I used to work for them and ya know what if you owe a debt you owe a debt plain and simple. That's just like saying ok youre a teacher, congratulations you know how to add and subtract. Just because you teach something that is so simple doesn't mean that your life is pathetic. I started working there because I could not get a job anywhere else in my town but you know what? I have two kids, own my own house and car but I have to have money to pay for those things. Don't put people down for doing their job just because you don't know how to pay all of your bills. That would be like me saying well get a job that pays more money for all your bills or cut down on some things so you can get caught up. These jobs are out there for reason and these are the jobs that keep people in their houses and put food on the table for their kids so don't knock them for trying to provide for their families, granted yes some of them are rude but like I said not everyone is.

14th of Jun, 2018

@sxaychic21 No, not everyone is rude and degrading.. however, there is no exscuse for mocking someone else's profession or disrespecting them as a person and calling them pathetic! Yes, people need to pay their bills but can you tell me that at some point, with this economy, that you yourself have not had any trouble or misfortune when it comes to efficiently taking care of all of the financial responsibilities?? I think you are being a little insensitive and a little too protective of this company that stalks and harrasses people on a daily basis.

• Fr
      8th of Oct, 2009

They mocked me for not having my bill! CAlled me pathetic!!!

29th of Mar, 2011

This type of business is nothing but a bunch of loosers taking out their pains on other people. Get A Life and A Real Job. Anyone who works for this type of organization should be ashamed of themselves and remember he who cast the first stone you pathetic form of human being.