Gasbike.net — worst customer service ever
I ordered a bike and engine kit from this company and when I got it there were no installation instructions with the kit so I went back to their website and found that they don't send paper instructions and that I had to email customer service to get the instructons. I emailed them and was told my request was being reviewed by their support team. Now 5 days 2 additional emails from me and talking to customer service on the phone long enough to explain the issue then being put on hold for 25 minutes, when I hung up, I still haven't heard anything and have received no instructions. This is the worst customer service I have ever had from any company I have purchased anything from.
More Gasbike.net Complaints & Reviews
- Gasbike.net A/K/A Nationwide Access, LLC. - NO Customer Service Refuse to Honor Kits Sold 
- Gasbike.net A/K/A Nationwide Access, LLC. - Jackshaft kit
- Gasbike.net - 80cc bike kit
- Gasbike - Not a good place to buy 
- Gas Bike - phatmoto bike after sales service
- Gasbike.net - stay away from this vendor! terrible customer service!