Game Stores South Africa — bad attitude
I bought a verimark product from your shop in vincent about two months ago (See receipt) and only to find one torch does not function.
Due to time constraints, I couldn’t go into the shop immediately to complain and I finally got to it today 29th march 2010 and arrived at the shop at approximately 14h15.
The experience was awful from minute one, I explained my self at your service counter to a thin lady who in turn rudely told me I should have brought all torches with me. I then pointed out that only one torch is faulty, she mumbled and complained about having to redeem-or something like that-r99 for one torch. Evidently, she was not interested in working. She used the telephone for at least 15 minutes and hang up.
She then took off into the store past the cashiers, so slow it was amazing. Returned 10 minutes later; went to the counter on the left of the main door and stood there for another 17 minutes, all the while, totally ignoring me, on purpose that is.
I finally confronted the gentleman (I think he is the manager) who got involved and within 25 seconds, I got my new working torch.
Please note this is not about the torch, it’s the principle. The lady is totally unqualified to deal with the public. Her attitude really gets to everyone most definitely, as she is blunt about it. How many more people put up with her, I don’t know.
All I wanted was a new torch; the one sold to me was not working. I wasted a lot of time there; no communication with me to keep me updated etc.
I have been shopping at game all my life and am really disappointed in your quality of staff who cant handle the basics at that store…Warm regardsVictor mokwena
Regional contracts manager (Ec)
P. O. Box 936, east london, 5200
Fax to email: +[protected]
E-mail: [protected]@fidelity.Co. Za
More Game Stores South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - returns policy and manager
- Game - I will never set foot in another games store again 
- GameStores.co.za - bad service and false advertising 
- Game Stores South Africa - poor customer service
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - bad manager attitude.. no service
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - gas stove
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - bosch stove
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - samsung grand prime plus cell phone
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - telefunken 32 " tv
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - I want my account closed and no one is helping.