Game of Thrones / Spoilers mentioned

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom

I am a Game of Thrones fan. As you probably know, people love the show because of how unpredictable and dramatic it can be with plot twists. I live in the UK and the only way we get to see this on Public television is through Sky Atlantic. I think I should tell you what they are up to as many people, according to forums I've visited related to the TV channel, are very upset about it and Sky Atlantic just doesn't seem to care.

The problem is that they keep saying spoilers about yet to be aired episodes. They do it on their twitter feed, but that's easily avoided, not so easily avoided is when they say spoilers about the episodes during TV commercials on the actual channel. During commercial breaks for unrelated shows they say "on game of thrones tonight, what will happen when xyz happens?" Last week they ruined a big reveal about something which obviously I'm not going to repeat here. I wish HBO would take their license to show GoT away and give it to a better TV channel. Spoilers are unforgivable, especially when made by those responsible for airing it.

De