Home Box Office [HBO] Logo

Home Box Office [HBO]

Having problems with Home Box Office [HBO]?

Home Box Office [HBO] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 12, 2009. The latest review Fact of heaven and hell. was posted on Apr 18, 2021. The latest complaint concert for valor was resolved on Nov 11, 2014. Home Box Office [HBO] has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 111 reviews. Home Box Office [HBO] has resolved 11 complaints.

Home Box Office [HBO] Customer Service Contacts

Thu10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Home Box Office [HBO] Customer Service. Initial Home Box Office [HBO] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Home Box Office [HBO] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Home Box Office [HBO]. Discuss the issues you have had with Home Box Office [HBO] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Home Box Office [HBO] Complaints & Reviews, Page 4

Home Box Office [HBO]hbo boxing non latino commentators

I have watched HBO boxing for many years and continue to be surprised by the lack of Latino Commentators on any of your shows! Latinos spend more time and money on boxing than most other groups and obviously make up a huge percentage of boxers so not being included as Commentators, Referees or Judges is not acceptable and at the very least smacks of bias or discrimination against the Latino community by HBO! This current unfairness might be tolerable if your white and black only Commentators did not appear to be so biased against Latino boxers in their statements whenever they are commenting on a flight where a Latino is boxing against a non Latino boxer. Maybe it's time for the Latino community to switch over and actively support other channels such as Show Time which at least makes the effort to include Latino Commentators in their programming! Please check your bias and make the effort to do the same!!!

Home Box Office [HBO]copyright

Hi,
    www.instagram.com/purepallets are using Game of Thonest images to enhance their products. Is this allowed as a colleague requested using Harry Potter images and artwork and was quoted £4000 as a basic cost.
    Purepallets is also selling on facebook, Etsy, Walter and May and 4 other outlets plus regular Craft Fairs giving her unfair advantage over other craft sellers without permission or cosy. I hope you will look at this.

Home Box Office [HBO] — on demand

I spoke with dish and was told this is HBO not dish where the problem lies and since I can download All other...

Home Box Office [HBO]closed captioning

Game of Thrones consistently has inadequate captioning. Whole sentences are simply ignored. This is unacceptable for a network and a show of this magnitude.
      This is not a single incident. It is repeated and has been for years.
      Desired resolution: do a better job of captioning.
      Even the Deaf and Hard of Hearing watch GOT.
      I am not commenting on other HBO series at this point, though others are also problematic .
      HBO is in violation of the FCC's rules on closed captioning.

Home Box Office [HBO]hbo/confederate

Should be self-explanatory. You have to be kidding me. To put this on HBO would cause me to have to unsubscribe from your service. Why it should take at least 350 words to explain why is beyond me, but I'll keep typing to fore fill the requirement. An alternative history where the southern Confederate states win and slavery is still in place.

• So
            SouthernProud Aug 04, 2017

Disgusting idea considering the very tense times we are in. This will lead to a worsening of racism in this country. In case HBO hasn't noticed black people are using the race card for everything, even to justify the murder of cops and to erase American history. White people are fed up and are ready to fight back. Want another civil war, keep fanning these flames.

• Te
            Teri Cunningham Jul 25, 2017

I agree 100%. This cannot be put on the air. I am ashamed of HBO for giving this project a greenlight. I will also cancel my HBO if this is aired. I cannot wait to hear what John Oliver has to say about this!

Home Box Office [HBO]bill maher

My father was a WWII Veteran and my son is an Iraq Veteran. We are all disgusted with the racist comment by Bill Maher, but more disturbed by his arrogant, entitled response that his comment was a "joke". The entertainers are taking things too far. We have Maher's "joke" and Kathy Griffin's beheading of our President as another "joke". These "jokes" are insults to our Country and every Veteran who has given the last measure of devotion so they can have Freedom of Speech. I truly hope that the Leadership of HBO does the right thing and for all Americans and proves there are repercussions for your actions and removes Bill Maher.

• Sn
              SneakyP957 Feb 02, 2018

Bill Maher’s New Rule and VICE News Tonight.

I would rather have both my eyes put out than watch anything Bill Mahr has anything to do with. He has the intelligence of a half-wit and less moral character than the typical street pimp, as I have no doubt he would lie about and pimp out his grandmother if that is what it took to get his face before a camera.

I am shocked that HBO thinks so little of their corporate reputation that you would promote a lying little weasel like Maher, who has a long history of self-promotion with absolutely no regard for the truth, or the harm that he does to others. To call him a [censor] is to defame [censor]. He makes Hay-Raldo Rivera look like a class act by comparison. Maher is the most despicable portrayal of a human being that I have ever seen or heard.

DO NOT send me any more promotions having anything to do with him.

• St
              Stoney49 Jun 13, 2017

I also am appalled at Bill Maher's racial slur and the fact that you have kept him on that show. His apology does not remove the pain he has inflicted on the people who watch his show. He is supposed to be intelligent enough to be above those kind of errors. It shows he is a racist and he should be removed.

Home Box Office [HBO] — bill maher

I have been a subscriber to HBO for numerous years, yet I am disgusted by your company's position with Bill...

HBObill maher

There are too many dates to list. Bill Maher is a foul mouthed racist that I don't want my children exposed to. When I watch movies my children sometime turn on the tv to see this subhuman say the horrible things about my country, my home. I know he has a right to free speech, but where are the retribution for his foul language, his horrible mouth, the horrible things he says.

Real Time with Bill Mahr — his friday, june 2, 2017 show

I am a fan of Bill Mahr and want to express my disappointment with his use of the "N" word. I know that he...

Home Box Office [HBO]bill maher

Bill Maher should be removed from his program for using the racist term "house [censor]." This is appalling to me. Maher should be taken off television for using vitriolic language against a whole class of persons.
              America has no place for celebrities who abuse their media power to insult and degrade audiences for whom they have contempt.
              Keep Bill Maher off of HBO.

• Li
                  Linwood Smith Jun 05, 2017

No Bill Maher or no HBO - Customer service
                  I do not want to pay to watch idiotic and hate ridden rants by a politically motivated propagandist. The show is nothing more than hate talk thinly veiled as a comedy. Anyone opposing Maher's views are attacked with exaggeration, lies, and stereotyping and have been called everything including: dumb, ignorant, racist, and teabaggers. Selective facts, misrepresentation, and slander are a few more of Bill Maher's tactics. There is a big difference between facts and what Maher does on his program. Maher has a god complex because he believes he is the only one that has the right views. Apparently HBO and Bill Maher have no problem with insulting the intelligence and good name of half the population of the country. Clearly HBO has no problems supporting this type of programming, I do not wish to support verbal terrorism. Please join with me in contacting HBO and your service providers to tell them NO MAHER OR NO HBO.

HBO — bill maher

If you do not remove this programming (Bill Maher) I will promptly cancel my HBO subscription, better start...

Home Box Office [HBO]support bill mayer... we need his perspectives despite his obviously inappropriate comment

I have been an HBO subscriber since 1981 and have always enjoyed the programming and innovative content of the network. My wife and I watched Friday night's broadcast and truly enjoyed the program. While we were cognizant of Maher's off color response to the Senator's humorous statement of "working in the fields", we simply viewed it as an attempt to be funny. The much bigger issue here is the need to keep Real Time on the air as an extremely important outlet for freedom of speech in an era where the current administration is making every effort to thwart any media broadcast that opposes their policies. Maher's show is edgy, provocative and incredibly needed during these disturbing and dangerous times. Please keep his show on HBO. He makes a difference despite one overrated lack of good judgment.

Home Box Office [HBO]real time with bill maher

Please take Bill Maher off the air. I cannot understand why he continues to be on air after his use of the N-word and his pathetic explanation for using it. There is no excuse for using the word other than racism and he should not be still on air. Why has HBO not condemned him more and held him to account? Compared to what Kathy Griffin did, Maher's choice of word and his racism has a much wider, harmful impact.

Home Box Office [HBO]bill maher show

It time HBO to take a stand and do the right thing. What Bill Mayer said (N word) is unacceptable and just a continuation of his foul mouth (IvankaTrump Incest) dark heart that is a reflection of your company. If you do not fire him, I will fire you (and your advertisers). Back in the day HBO was the first to have no advertising. Now there are MANY selections for me and my family to watch with just as much (or little) advertising as you. If you continue to let this man represent you, then I will cancel you.

Home Box Office [HBO]real time with bill maher

This HBO subscriber (via Spectrum) is outraged! HBO condones Maher's racist, callous "house [censor]" talk and passes it off as humor? Not funny!

This white middle-aged man grew up in the Deep South. This sort of hate and put-down verbiage went out of vogue long ago. Because he's a comedian, free speech gives him a pass? I wouldn't get a pass were I to say something like that, even in jest, which I wouldn't.

Bill Maher needs to go! I'm sick of you and the like promoting and condoning this sort of societal double standard!

Home Box Office [HBO]john oliver and bill maher

Dear HBO,
                        When will HBO stop giving venue to programs like the John Oliver and Bill Maher shows. They do nothing but divide our country and disrespect out president and in tow, all of us HBO subscribers with their vile, smear and total lack of originality. These two media clowns behavior reflect a very disturbing trend coming from HBO, allowing these extremist liberals to display such abherrant behaviors toward the silent majority, and it is not about freedom of speech or lack of, but in their continued attacks against our president and assertions that everyone that did not vote for Hillary is either against democracy or stupid makes it very difficult for normal people to continue watching HBO. Thanks for providing a forum to these two clowns. In the last six months the only two good shows HBO has had were, the Young Pope and Big Little Lies. I subscribe to HBO to be entertained, not insulted everytime these two clowns get on their soap box. Please try to be impartial, and stick to the business I subscribe to HBO for. Thanks.

• In
                            Indy678 Jul 04, 2017

It's one thing if the things that John and Bill said were complete and total lies, but they tell the news in a comedic way, with proof to back up their stories. If you can sit there and watch, along with the verifiable evidence, and still be upset, then you are obviously so entrenched in your party and beliefs that the truth means nothing to you. Keep up the good work!

Home Box Office [HBO]bill maher

I am appalled by the racist comment made by Bill Maher during his show Friday. Using such a profoundly offensive term is never acceptable, in jest or not. Please remove him as he has crossed the line one too many times without impunity and those of us who subscribe to HBO have had enough. Your ongoing support of him will force my cancellation of HBO. People such as Bill Maher need to learn there are consequences for actions...

Home Box Office [HBO]bill maher

HBO I'm deeply disappointed that it seems that there will no consequences for Bill Maher's racist comment. I've read the articles on it. His excuse, he was sleepy (really????), he's sorry (doesn't make it alright). Comedian or not it is never ever ok to use racist terms, even as a joke. It says allot about who he really is. I love HBO but can't support you if you support this (by not taking action and making excuses)

Home Box Office [HBO]bill maher

Writing concerning a recent Real Time episode involving Bill Maher informing Senator Ben Sasse "Senator, I am a House Ni****". Far from the first time Bill has crossed a line from comedy to indecency. Suggesting an incestuous relationship between the President and his Daughter is another recent example. Basically denigrating any who are not in line with his ideology. Politically Incorrect, I get it... Seriously though, HBO do you really want to give a megaphone to a vulgar, offensive, hate filled individual of any political leaning? Alternative perspectives, sure... Fueling public discourse with divisive and derisive comments, sure, at your own risk... The first Amendment affords Bill and myself free speech. It does not exempt Me, Cable TV, or Comedians specifically from civility or repercussions from choosing to use disparaging and hateful harassing language. Not that I have any desire to but if I did use similar language in the course of my profession I'd be subject to a litany of fines, suspensions, revocations, lawsuits, unemployment, etc... Being rewarded with a multi-million dollar annual salary not a likely outcome

Home Box Office [HBO]hbo hypocrisy

I hear all the noise about Bill Mahers use of the n word on his show Friday night. I personally never use that word as I find it offensive and think no one should use it. I think Maher made a mistake in using it and would probably wish he could take it back. That being said, HBO is being rediculous by even commenting on it. If you watch all your presentations on a daily basis, especially the black oriented movies, the n word is used constantly all day long and never a bleep or cut in these presentations. It is used by african americans and I find this just as disturbing. I don't think Bill Maher needs to be lectured by HBO or any of these other hipocrites who are waiting to be able to charge Maher with anything they can find, because they disagree with him. I don't always agree with his comments but I find it fresh and reassuring I can turn on his show and get his perspective and have the choice to agree or otherwise. Free speech is the most important thing Americans can claim and I listen to a president who lies daily on TV without any regard and his deportment really makes Bill Maher's stupid comment insignificant. Mahers comment was stupid and also insignificant and the over reaction of all media looking for anything they can find in order to demean someone is worse than the original comment!!