FYE / Scammed by &VIP&
I went to FYE recently to buy a movie. No big deal. He asked me if I wanted to join a FREE (stressed the ""Free") club to get 10% off my order. I figured it was like a Stop and Shop card, buy some stuff, get a discount, get points, etc.
Nope. Apparently it's only free to sign up. They'll charge you 11.99 every month. And you CAN'T opt out before they charge you (They literally would not let me). I did not come to find out about this until today, as they charged me YESTERDAY (more than a month after my purchase, roughly a month after I complained).
Not only am I going through my receipts to return whatever I bought from them, I am never returning to shop there, AND I am going to demand a charge back on my account.
More FYE Complaints & Reviews
- Fye Vip Backstage Pass - Won't cancel/Keeps charging after cancellation 
- Fye Vip Pass - Hidden fee 
- F.Y.E. VIP Pass - Membership Terms 
- Fye Backstage Pass - Unauthorized Charges 
- Fye Bsp Vip Albany - Account 
- Fye.com - received the wrong order.
- FYE - unfair treatments of workers
- FYE Backstage VIP Pass - tried to cancel/ finally found it
- F.Y.E - store staff
- F.Y.E - employee behaviour