FYE / No respond & beware if you buy a gift card online

If you ever need to contact FYE customer service for something your purchased online you will just get there standard responds and that is it....no one will give you a personal response to your email complaints there isn't even a number to call them directly....I had to go to the store and demand they give me a number to call and talk to someone and I got the same run around with them....all they keep saying is that fye will get back to me in 3 to 5 days well that was over 2 weeks ago and no one ever contacted me....I purchased a 50 dollar gift card for my son last year and didn't know I had to activate a number and pin number that came with a separate piece of paper so it was thrown out, when my son went to use the card there was no money in the card so far I am out 50 dollars so buyer beware if you buy a gift card online make sure you activate the number the card came with or they won't put the money in the card...

Va

Comments

8th of Feb, 2009

Received a gift card for christmas through email, with pin number and tells the associate how to apply the pin number. The FYE websites states that it can be use in store or on line, guess what the store manager in Port Chester, NY store did not accept the gift card. Told me the corporative directive is not to honor the gift card, althought their web sites says something completely different.