FWM Laboratories / scam — resveratrol ultra
I have had the same infuriating experience. I just filed a complaint with the better business burea. The local department that will be handling it can be contacted at 4411 beacon circle, ste. 4, west palm beach, fl 33407. You can call them at [protected] (day) or [protected].
I have been charged a total of $93.81 and have received one bottle of 60 pills. So... That's about $1.56 per pill... I also tried to cancel my order within the trial period and could not get through. After my account was charged, I called the company too. I spoke to two or three different reps. Who were all so extremely rude and heartless. They alluded to the existence of a refund department but refused to give me the phone number for it.
If I am charged anything more, even a penny, I am going to completely lose it. Nothing makes me angrier than this type of injustice!!!
Please, everyone, file a complaint now!!!
More FWM Laboratories Complaints & Reviews
- FWM Laboratories - unauthorized charges and fraud 
- FWM Laboratories - acai berry 
- FWM Laboratories - acai berry detox tablets 
- FWM Laboratories - acai berry detox 
- FWM Laboratories - wheat grass cleanse 
- FWM Laboratories - unautorized cc charges
- FWM Laboratories - scam - how do we start a class action suit? 
- FWM Laboratories - debit card charges for products never ordered or received
- FWM Laboratories - fraud charges to credit card 
- FWM Laboratories - fraud