FWM Laboratories / scam — resveratrol ultra

1 2495 Stirling Road #20Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (954)699-0814

I have had the same infuriating experience. I just filed a complaint with the better business burea. The local department that will be handling it can be contacted at 4411 beacon circle, ste. 4, west palm beach, fl 33407. You can call them at [protected] (day) or [protected].
I have been charged a total of $93.81 and have received one bottle of 60 pills. So... That's about $1.56 per pill... I also tried to cancel my order within the trial period and could not get through. After my account was charged, I called the company too. I spoke to two or three different reps. Who were all so extremely rude and heartless. They alluded to the existence of a refund department but refused to give me the phone number for it.
If I am charged anything more, even a penny, I am going to completely lose it. Nothing makes me angrier than this type of injustice!!!
Please, everyone, file a complaint now!!!

El

Comments

• Em
      27th of May, 2009

I have had the WORST experience with FWM Laboratories and Resveratrol Ultra. I tried to cancel within the 15 day trial period, and never, ever got anyone to pick up from the number given on the bottle. Then I researched all I could on the internet, and found they have scammed hundreds of people. I just got a charge on my credit card for $87.13 and I am so ticked. I am filing a complaint with the BBB. But I am frustrated by the fact that I can't get through and therefore can only assume that I will keep seeing these charges on my cc. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

• Dm
      16th of Nov, 2009

I was also scammed by FWM Laboratories. They are a very dishonest company and will not remain in business. They can only get away with being a crook so long before it catches up with them. They don't list their name online. I wonder if there's a way to get them off-line so they don't continue their practice. I even sent the product back, but didn't put the RMA # on it. The rep that I spoke to said nothing about an RMA #. I was on chat with the company for a while tonight and got no satisfaction. A local station in the Dallas/Fort Worth area just ran a story on them...that's how bad a company they are.