FWM Laboratories / wheat grass cleanse

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

I placed an order for a trial of Wheat grass cleanse and the Acai Berry Detox pills on February 24, 2009 for a trial offer of $3.95. I never signed up for any more shipments or an auto withdraw from my credit card. On March 16, 2009 I was informed by my cc company that 2 charges in the amount 87.13 were charged without authorization to my account.

This has put me over on my credit card. I am furious about this and would like reimbursement.

I have called the [protected] and [protected] numbers on my credit card bill and cancelled my "subscritpion" which I never signed up for.

Dollie DeVaux

De

Comments

23rd of Mar, 2009

Same here, today I was trying the order for acai berry and got a rude customer service person, I then asked to speak with a lead representative or supervisor a gentleman came on the phone with the biggest attitude, "Well Maam I cannot answer that question", I then asked for a refund and to cancel my order, he told me that he can cancel my order but he cannot refund me my $3.95 I said yes you are going to refund my money because you are hiding something or either you are not trained properly to answer customers questions.