Fusion Labs / diet pill scam/unauthorized charges

Update:

I got a refund 3 months later!!!

I had to cancel my debit card with the bank to prevent Fusion Labs from debiting my account every month. I requested that the bank do an investigation because of unauthorized charges. Basically, you need to call Fusion Labs and cancel your account.(which doesn't really do anything except for to show your bank that you are not authorizing to receive future products or services.) Be sure to write the Rep's name and the cancellation confirmation code. Send back any unauthorized product back to the company. The rep on the phone told me that Fusion Labs would not accept returned product, but in reality they did. Be sure to send the product back using confirmation delivery. It only costs around $2.00 and you will be able to track online with the post office the exact date that the company receives the returned product. Then they can't say that you never returned the product. Be sure to include all of this information when you complete the investigation request with your bank. Fusion Labs charged my account 3 times, but when I requested that the bank do an investigation, the bank temporarily reversed the charges until the investigation ended. You have to be a pain in THEIR butt and be proactive, but you CAN eventually get your money back. Good luck.

An

More Fusion Labs Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Di
      9th of Mar, 2009

Fushion Lab 3 took money out of my account without my permission.Do not ever go for the free trial gimmick.I paid 4.95 for the shipping and handling and 14 days later they took 75.00 out of my account. So please do not order from this company.They are big rip offs.And yes i did learn my lesson.

• Sm
      29th of Mar, 2010

these ### sent me into overdraft before the week trial was even finished! i'm agry now because i cant get my money bank unless i do all of this extra curricular callin around idiocy! i'm so pissed now!

• Ar
      3rd of Aug, 2011

They ripped me off to. I didn't order anything with them. The bank said they probably piggybacked onto my last on line charge. Now I had to cancel my card.

• Ar
      3rd of Aug, 2011

Fusion Labs are big ###s and should go to jail. They got my card number off an unrelated purchase. I had to cancel my credit card. I never ordered anything from Fusion. Screw Them!