Fruit Of The Loom / mens boxer briefs
For at least 15 years I have purchased exclusively Fruit of the Loom brand boxer briefs. however, the last few times I have purchased new, I have noticed a decline in quality and comfort. My latest purchases were 2- 10 Brief bonus packs and needles to say I am seriously considering switching brands. The elastic broke from the leg after one use on a pair, one pair was mis-cut by at least 5 inches along the back making them unwearable, 4 other pair were at least 3 inches shorter in the leg/crotch area than normal etc. So, needless to say so far of the 20 total pair I purchased, I have thrown away 10 pair of "brand new" underwear because of manufacture issue! I am very disappointed at the fact of throwing away money and because I have been able for so many years to count on simply going to the store and buying a quality product without issue. This may be the last purchase of Fruit of the Loom items for my family.
More Fruit Of The Loom Complaints & Reviews
- Fruit Of The Loom - ladies underwear 
- Fruit Of The Loom - ladys under wear hip cut 
- Fruit Of The Loom - underwear 92%polyester 8%spandex
- Fruit Of The Loom - pocket tees 
- Fruit Of The Loom - faulty under wear
- Fruit Of The Loom - never again!
- Fruit Of The Loom - 6 pack of bikini briefs size 6 to 8 seamless stretch
- Fruit Of The Loom - women's bra
- Fruit Of The Loom - womens black ankle socks
- Fruit Of The Loom (Fit For Me Underwear) - underwear