From You Flowers / fees and service changes excessive - buy local instead
I was attempting to make a purchase via the website, which was overall a good web experience. When it came to the final steps of selecting shipping charges and then payment, I was also pleased to see PayPal offered.
My complaint was that I did not see any mention of the $12.99 "service charge" until the absolute last step in the process, which caused me to abandon the ordering process and order locally instead (free florist lookup via Google) and a quick inexpensive call.
Funny thing, though, the company sent out this followup email:
We were so sorry to see you leave our site a few minutes ago. If you come back now
we will be waiving the $12.99 Service Fee on any order that you place*! From You
Flowers offers Same Day Delivery anywhere in the US when your order is placed
before 3pm in the recipient's time zone!
I was not really surprised that they knew the reason I abandoned the order-- maybe they should stop and think about fixing that issue instead.
More From You Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- From You Flowers - horrible service 
- Flowersfromyou - worst mistake ive ever made
- From You Flowers - failure to deliver 
- Flowers From You - don't order from them 
- From You Flowers - delivery 
- Fromyouflowers - from you flowers delivery
- Flowersfromyou - disappointing
- Fromyouflowers.com - non delivery after they sent delivery confirmation of funeral flowers for my sister
- Fromyouflowers.com - never delivered the flowers 
- Fromyouflowers.com - never use them