Fresh Start Opportunities / nothing received - no return calls

fresh start opportunities
93 S, Jackson street #8135
Phone: 866-496-8118
I paid 80 for a subscription for my daughter - Star magazine - the young enthusiastic man was out to better himself and made a good pitch. I called after 4 months - no return call. Now 8 months later I call every day and leave a message and my name and phone #. I even have the receipt #15488. He wanted cash because of some technical reason and though I usually do not do this - I was scammed big time. He tried to get me to buy much more but 80 was all I had on me.<br />
<br />
Though is sounds good and the price seemed fair...do not fall for the sympathy aspect. He kept saying how one day he would like to live better and be a good family man. Unfortunately there may be some legit causes out there but beware and be safe

More Fresh Start Opportunities Complaints & Reviews

Plus Fresh Start Opportunities - Fraud [12]
Plus Fresh Start Opportunities - Scam and cheating [1]

A  24th of Jul, 2009 by
I'm calling them 50 times a day. Same scam here in California...nice young presentable African American man, claiming he was trying to better himself so that one day he could have a house as good as mine. Don't know if these kids know it's a ripoff...for all we know Fresh Start is ripping off the kids too and not giving them their commission. It's been 8 months since they cashed my check for $58. I have yet to get a live person on the phone so I figure I can at least run up the bill for thier 866 number and maybe clog up their answering machine if they even record the messages. Never again do I buy anything from someone who comes to my door ...well maybe some girl scout cookies.