Freeway Auto Insurance / False advertisement
Freeway Auto Ins. 4454 Van Nuys Bvld.
Freeway false advertised no down payment on Thursday July 18, 2007. Lou, one of Freeway's agents, lorded me in their office by telling me I would have no down payment and ins at $85 per month. I was told if I got there on Saturday July 21, 2007 at 10:15 AM he could get me at that rate. However, when I got there he first said, "Oh that rate is gone. I can get you a good rate with someone else." I was in that office for over an hour to no avail. He started giving me astronomical quotes all w/down payments of other previsions such as automatic transfers from your checking acct.
Nothing beats a failure, but a try.
More Freeway Auto Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Freeway Insurance - FRAUDULANT 
- Freeway Insurance - False Advertising 
- Freeway Insurance - Fraudulent 
- Freeway Insurance - dishonest crooks
- Freeway Insurance - False Information 
- Freeway Insurance Services - refund
- Freeway - service and affiliated insurances
- Freeway Insurance Services - dora benitez insurance technician
- Freeway Insurance Services - online bill pay/customer service line
- Freeway Insurance - Decatur - auto accident senior citizen policy that he didnt sign or recall