FreeShipping.сom / unauthorized charges

My credit card is being charged $12.97 monthly. From my statements, I have only verified two charges so far (see below). I have not purchased products nor used services from this company. I did NOT knowingly authorize these charges. I am requesting a full refund to my credit card AND to cancel any further transactions with this company. Below is the information from my credit card statement. I will also dispute these transactions with my credit card company. Please advise ASAP.

Amber Nelson

Merchant information: [protected], CT
Reference number: 2474

• FreeShipping.com Customer Care's Response, Jun 26, 2017

Hi Amber,

We apologize for the misunderstanding regarding our monthly membership fee and the terms agreed to at sign up. It looks like you signed up for a membership with us after an offer on Party City. You were offered a 7-day free trial and $10 cash back on that purchase. Since your account was not cancelled before the end of your 7-day trial period, your membership continued at the cost of our monthly subscription fee. All of our members pay $12.97 a month to access our online savings benefits.

I have just cancelled your membership with us and refunded you the two, $12.97 charges you received since your trial period ended. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact [protected]@freeshipping.com and reference this post. You may also call our customer service line at 1-800-869-5597. Thank you!

Sincerely,