Freeshipping.com / membership

This company is EXTREMELY unprofessional! I had service with them 2.5 years ago and tried to get service again last week. They didn't recognize my email address, so made me create a new account. I made two purchases, one for $780, the other for $967. They sent confirmation on the first one informing me of how much I'd be receiving only to cancel my membership a couple of days later. I called and was informed that I canceled my account. After informing the person that I didn't, she researched and found that they canceled me, due to my previous accounts, stating one account per household. Since that was my only account, she escalated and instructed me am to allow 48 hours to hear back. On the third day I called only to be told VERY BLUNTLY, that I'd have to wait and that they didn't know when I'd be contacted. I get an email today which I've posted, but didn't address ANYTHING!!! The way this company handles business is horrible!!!

Freeshipping.com

Jo
Jul 19, 2018

Comments

• Ar
      20th of Jul, 2018

Hi,

I'd be more than happy to research your account. However, I am unable to locate your membership using the information given here. Please contact me directly at [protected]@FreeShipping.com and reference Customer Loyalty # CB719.

Thanks!