Freelancer.com / amount deducted thrice from my credit card in name of payment authentication
I signed up to freelancer.com to work as freelancer. They gave me membership plan on free trial for one month and asked me add payment method. I added my credit card details and same moment 3 amounts of Rs.16.02, Rs 123.08 and Rs.91.67 got deducted from my account. When i contacted their customer support, they told me that it is for credit card authentication and i'll get refund in 2-3 working days. But till now i have not received any refund.
Furthermore, I was charged Rs.1654.97 as project fee for a fake project. An employer posted a project on the website and awarded me the project. When i accepted the offer, Rs. 1654.97 got deducted from my credit card as project fee. I tried to contact employer for further details on project but she didn't respond. I raised a ticket about same for providing me refund but i have got no response from them.
This website is looting money from its users for everything.
Please tell me how can i take this matter on legal grounds.
More Freelancer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] www.freelancer.com - fake projects and identity 
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension 
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money 
- Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money 
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam 
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - online verbal abuse
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com
- Freelancer.com - stole my hard earned money, made my account in negative
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - limited account
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - limited my account after I fund it with money