Freelancer.com

Posted: Aug 22, 2017 by

amount deducted thrice from my credit card in name of payment authentication

Chandigarh, India
I signed up to freelancer.com to work as freelancer. They gave me membership plan on free trial for one month and asked me add payment method. I added my credit card details and same moment 3 amounts of Rs.16.02, Rs 123.08 and Rs.91.67 got deducted from my account. When i contacted their customer support, they told me that it is for credit card authentication and i'll get refund in 2-3 working days. But till now i have not received any refund.

Furthermore, I was charged Rs.1654.97 as project fee for a fake project. An employer posted a project on the website and awarded me the project. When i accepted the offer, Rs. 1654.97 got deducted from my credit card as project fee. I tried to contact employer for further details on project but she didn't respond. I raised a ticket about same for providing me refund but i have got no response from them.

This website is looting money from its users for everything.
Please tell me how can i take this matter on legal grounds.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country India Complaint category Work at Home

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com Logo Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com
Customer Care Service