[Resolved] Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com / freelancer.com / scam and holding my money on their account

I had posted for a work and I awarded a project to one of the bidder. I made a fund of 50000 inr and after few mins my accounts shows limited access. Even though I had given proof of address still they holding my money and not responding proper. I m frustrated. If they need to do verification they should had done prior to funding, after the funding they just hold money and ask silly qns! This is unacceptable and I caution stay away from these people

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com

Resolution statement

Updated by Mail Pramod, Mar 15, 2018
See my balance and warning above
Updated by Mail Pramod, Mar 15, 2018
i cant even create milestones for the project awarded becoz of freelancer foul plays
Updated by Mail Pramod, Mar 16, 2018
@freelancer.com i need my money back or do the verification based on the documents provided. The support team is horrible and they are not responding now
Verification Required
Your Freelancer.com account has been limited for security reasons. It is a standard procedure to protect your funds and your account. You can continue to work, but you will need to verify your identity before transferring or withdrawing funds. Verify your identity.

All documents submitted and they still holding the amount and not doing verification! Very Bad Support from www.freelancer.com
Updated by Mail Pramod, Mar 16, 2018
These guys allow funding before verification after the fund comes they hold it telling the name of verification! If they want to do verification why they cant do prior to funding?
Updated by Mail Pramod, Mar 16, 2018
See this its days long no response!
Updated by Mail Pramod, Mar 16, 2018
I had posted for a work and i awarded a project to one of the bidder. i made a fund of 50000 INR and after few mins my accounts shows limited access. even though i had given proof of address still they holding my money and not responding proper. i m frustrated. if they need to do verification they should had done prior to funding, after the funding they just hold money and ask silly qns! this is unacceptable and i caution stay away from these people

Verification Required

No Response!
Hello Mail,

Thank you for your response. I believe we sent a ticket to you regarding your concern. Just kindly wait for a response on the assigned department, for the resolution if your concerns.

Thank you.
Ma
Mar 15, 2018

Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com Logo Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com
Customer Care Service