Freedom Debt Reliefdon't pay debts

I entered this program in January 2009. They mislead you by telling you they have done settlements with all the credit card companys I had submitted to them. They were attentive and made calls back to me up until the 7, 500.00 in fees were paid and now no calls back. They took 870.00 a month for 2 years and only paid 3 credit cards. I am being sued with threats of checking account garnishments etc. Their legal department will not call me back regarding this. I quit the program on 1/19/2011 and still have not received the 5, 161.02 that Client Solutions is holding. My contract states it would be sent in 10 days. I have sent a second request for my money today, with no response as of yet.

Comments

• Sh
      Apr 14, 2011

Hi, I am so glad I read this. Me and my husband have came so close with going with FDR company that I heard on the radio one day. I was a little skepitcal at first until I spoke with the lady that was so nice on the phone. She told me that my payments would be any where from 200 to 275 a month. I was so excited. She said she could get me approved with in 2hrs and we could be out of debt in 24 to 48 months. Sounds Great! She has called me several times but something told me it was too good to be true. I am so glad that I did some investigation. Thanks to everyone for there comments. Its sad to know how many dishonest people that there is in the world trying to ripe us honest people off. Good luck to everyone

• Mr
      May 13, 2011

Hi, I'm so glad I read this too. We, my husband and I, just got off the phone with FDR from San Mateo. He told us that he too can get us out of debt in 48-52 months. We supposed to put our money in an account. $410.00 a month and then build it up until we have enough in the account before they start paying the creditors. By reading all of these post I just realized we were ALMOST taken. Thank you so much for the warning. We were approved by an underwriter before we agreed on anything. It does sound so sincere and too good too be true. Again THANKS all of you out there. I have to call him back tomorrow and give him my answer. I will :):)

• Sw
      May 29, 2011

The Fishman Company . They are nothing but a money grab that prays on people in debt. Bankruptcy is not a bad thing, it is the only way to help you out and give you your life back.I lost over 5, 000.00 to the fishman company. I will never see that money again. Another important point of interest. Any money that you settle for with this company, the forgiveness amount, you will get a 1099 form from the IRS

• 19
      Aug 23, 2015

I almost have gone with this same company. I received some thing in the mail and called them. Heard the same spiel 4-5 years. They kept referring to them selves as Relief Bank. Not their real name. It wasn't until I got a contract to sign that I could check on them and find out what they were trying to hide. Couldn't have been their real name anyway, as only their own site exists under that and one comment. I didn't realize that they would be charging high fees, as not exactly in the contract and they are sure not to mention it. Any idea of who's not a crook?