FreecreditReport.com — DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES AND FRAUD: www.FreeCreditReport.com
DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES AND FRAUD: www.FreeCreditReport.com, associated with or owned by Experian credit reporting agency. Use https://www.annualcreditreport.com instead for the reasons below:
FreeCreditReport.com, which advertises broadly on the cable channels, does not give you anything free. They use deception and trick you into giving them your credit card number for identity verification and then automatically signing you up for buying their (questionable) services at about $17.00 per month. It is very hard to get the credit card companies to reverse the charges because Experian has them by the balls. How do you think they pay for all of that sickening, ridiculous and nauseous advertising? These liars, cheats and thieves are tracking, judging and reporting your credit history.
The only place you can get the Congress-mandated free annual credit report is from https://www.annualcreditreport.com .
More FreecreditReport.com Complaints & Reviews
- Free Credit Report 360 - Fraud 
- CIC Triple Advantage - How to cancel the charges! 
- Free Credit Report - Unauthorized credit card charge 
- CIC Triple Advantage - Unauthorized billing! 
- Free Credit Report - They took 29. 95 out of my account 
- FreecreditReport.com - freecreditreport.com
- FreecreditReport.com - screwed by freecreditreport.com AKA CIC TripleAdvantage 
- Free Credit Report - Scam charges! 
- CIC Triple Advantage - Sneaky membership
- CIC Triple Advantage - Charges for services not oredered