Fred Loya Insurance / claims department

1 Aubrey, TX, United States Review updated:

Cliam #5861562

I have an email from my adjuster stating as soon as the body shop receives my car that she will provide a rental from enterprise. (and can show you proof of that email) I asked her if there was a time frame to me getting to the body shop and she said no. I was not able to get ahold of her and submitted a complaint. Someone did call me after the complaint was submitted and advised me that everything was good to go for when I dropped off my car. They confirmed and gave me the reservation number.
Once I get to the body shop the adjuster states they no longer can provide me with a rental!
She said they had to reopen the investigation. Surprise! I receive no phone call, letter, nothing! Not sure why reopening an investigation has to do with providing the rental that I was already promised.
The check was already given to me and cashed.
My condenser can not be fixed until I get my body work fixed. That means I have no a/c. I am a single mom with four kids, it will be 105 soon outside.

The pictures below are what the body shop took and told me it can not be fixed yet.

Please help me obtain the rental that I was already promised.

Cheers,
Adrienne Johnson
[protected]

Ar
May 17, 2018

Comments

• Md
      21st of Jun, 2018

Heaven help any poor soul who is involved in an accident with someone who has Fed Loya insurance. They do not have a contractual arrangement with a rental car service, so you are on your own to find replacement transportation while your vehicle is being repaired. On top of that, the amount they will compensate for a rental is well below the industry average where I am in the DFW, Texas area. My vehicle was in the shop for 15 days, but I have only been compensated for 6. I have been trying to collect the remaining 9 days for two months now. I have sent over a dozen emails to my claim representative, as well as sent a request through the Fred Loya website. I have called the agent directly and have been repeatedly told a supervisor has to handle the request, but cannot get contact information for the supervisor. I have no doubt they are ignoring me hoping I will grow weary and give up. All this is doing is motivating me to broaden the reach through online messages such as this and a continued barrage of emails, phone calls and whatever else I can do in order to be a squeaky enough wheel to collect the measly $234 I am seeking. My out of pocket for my rental was $650 and I have been reimbursed for $156 to date. Really? You can't swing $234?