Fred Loya Insurance / claims department
I have an email from my adjuster stating as soon as the body shop receives my car that she will provide a rental from enterprise. (and can show you proof of that email) I asked her if there was a time frame to me getting to the body shop and she said no. I was not able to get ahold of her and submitted a complaint. Someone did call me after the complaint was submitted and advised me that everything was good to go for when I dropped off my car. They confirmed and gave me the reservation number.
Once I get to the body shop the adjuster states they no longer can provide me with a rental!
She said they had to reopen the investigation. Surprise! I receive no phone call, letter, nothing! Not sure why reopening an investigation has to do with providing the rental that I was already promised.
The check was already given to me and cashed.
My condenser can not be fixed until I get my body work fixed. That means I have no a/c. I am a single mom with four kids, it will be 105 soon outside.
The pictures below are what the body shop took and told me it can not be fixed yet.
Please help me obtain the rental that I was already promised.
More Fred Loya Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Fred Loya Insurance - horrible customer service 
- Fred Loya Insurance - coverage rejected 
- Fred Loya Insurance - refuse to pay 
- Fred Loya Insurance - scammers 
- Fred Loya Insurance - worthless coverage 
- Fred Loya Insurance - the service provided
- Fred Loya Insurance - claims department
- Fred Loya Insurance - call center/claims/customer service
- Fred Loya Insurance - insurance and claims
- YMCA Fred Loya - staff