F.R.C. / F.R.C. Yellow Postcard

1 1381 S. Missouri Ave.Clearwater, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-475-4024

I received a postcard today from Danielle Craft saying they have good news and have been trying to contact me. Search results online turned up that this is some kind of scam so I am glad I didn't call. Like others, I am puzzled as to how they received my name, however they used my birth name, middle initial, and last name. I enter many sweepstakes online and also request samples from various websites. I do all this using my nickname. Off the top of my head, one of the few things I did using my FULL BIRTH NAME were wedding regitstry things, including registering at a "bridal bazzar" event (which yielded many, many mailing lists and phone call solicitations). I'm wondering if this is how they received my info.

Su

Comments

• Mi
      29th of Oct, 2008

I called in deep curiosity I didn't give them any card information thankfully, they said that a credit card company gave them my information and wanted me put in a sweepstakes, I'm going to cancel the "free" subscriptions to magazines that they are sending me. But they are also sending me a watch which I assume is fake and I don't care about.

They also said that they were the Family Reading Council as something. Sadly I called but I didn't give out any card information, the strange thing was that they had my married name on it.

I wouldn't recommend calling, I feel like I'm in a horrible trap since I let curiosity get the better of me. I don't ecpect to win at all.

21st of Nov, 2008

I also am getting married and signed up at several bridal registries prior to receiving a card. My card was signed by Michelle Barbara though. Thank you all for posting the warnings.