Fox TV / the cool kids
I recently saw a clip for a new series called The cool kids. I think it is very insensitive the line that they use when being pulled over by the police. The line was " just act like we have Alzheimer's ". I personally do not think that is funny and I am sure several of your viewers who have a love one with this disease will not find it funny either. This is such a devastating disease that it affects friends and families. My husband was diagnosed three years ago and is slowly losing his memories, had to bathe himself, to shave, and most of his family. Thank God he still knows me. I don't know if you are aware of it or not but one out of three people Will be diagnosed with Alzheimer's. And you probably don't know that there is still no cure for this disease.
More Fox TV Complaints & Reviews
- Fox TV Sports - score box off the screen 
- Fox News - too many comercials 
- FOX Sports - joe buck 
- Fox TV - complaints about shep smith, leland vitters, tarlov and fowler 
- Fox Network - indecent exposure 
- Fox TV - mature, violent commercials
- Fox TV - house painting
- Fox TV - too many commercials!
- Fox TV - lethal weapon 
- Fox TV - hannity