Fox Enterprises / funds taken from acct

Phone: 18882292544
They take a significant amount of funds from your account that doesn’t go toward the principal amount. Then when you contact them re questions and to settle your account then they get snappy and speak rude to you b/c they would rather keep drafting your account for unnecessary fees.

More Fox Enterprises Complaints & Reviews

Plus Fox Enterprises - An alleged loan or deposit [2]
Plus Fox Enterprises - Collecters [2]

D  10th of Aug, 2009 by
So far so good with fox, I'm leary about the whole situation, bu they have assured me that everything is ok, if not I'll close my account.
D  25th of Mar, 2011 by
I never even applied for a loan thru this company and now have been recieving phone calls from them. They keep saying I recieved a loan from them in 2009 and I told them I did not and even had make bank get my statements from that year, and they are LIARS, SCAMS, and CONS. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!
N  30th of Jun, 2011 by
I recieved a loan from this company. They drafted the fee out and when I went to pay the loan off i dpoke with Denise we agrred to take the money out the next day an when i hung up the phone they drafted it. Crapt. When I spoke with there suprvisor he was a total smart ###.
A  18th of Jan, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have no clue who these folks are. It is 2016 and they are telling me I have a debt for 630 from 2012. First off, that debt is over 2 years old and is statutory limitations have been met. You can not collect something from me that is that old. I requested a website from the callers - core resolutions, couldn't provide it to me and then I requested written documentation - couldn't provide it to me. He told me I would be sued in my court here in my local county. I told him I would feel more assured if they brought action against me since the debt is so old and I have no recollection of this.