Foschini Groupunhappy customer

A Review updated:

hi,
i would like to bring to the notice of the Fossil Watch company about the dont care attitude i received from a store they supply their products to.
2 weeks ago i went to a foschini store to purchase a watch for a birthday gift to my sister.
the value of which was R1399.00
when going to pay for the item the lady gives me the watch in a LANCO box.
when i asked why is it not in original packaging she said they are not supplied with the boxes at the same tym as they receive the watches.
this really frustrated me and obviously was not goin to buy a watch that costed R1399.00 and gift it to someone in a cheap plastic LANCO box. i also had another experience with foschini

i would like to bring to the notice of the Guess Clothing company about the dont care attitude i received from a store they supply their products to.2 months ago i went to a foschini store to purchase a Ladies Guess Bracelet for a birthday gift to my best friend the value of which was R599.00
when going to pay for the item the lady gives me the Bracelet in only a satin draw string bag, no box of any kind. i know these jewellery items cum in boxes because i purchased 2 of these bracelets previously from foschini. When asked why is it not in its Complete packaging she said they are not supplied with the boxes anymore.
this really frustrated me, how do i gift someone a piece of guess jewellery in jus a little bag, it wld look old and tacky.
kindly look in this matter. i would like some feedback on this.

• A
      Apr 13, 2015

hi .
    I submitted an insurance claim form for a lost cellphone on the 27th of February 2015 to tfg insurance.the cellphone is a samsung s3 mini. I have not received a call back from them about the claim since then. this is frustrating me and i don't know what to do because I was told by the markham staff that i must wait for a call back from tfg as they are busy with investigations. I have been waiting for a month and 13 days. how much longer must I wait for feedback from tfg cellhone insurance?

E-mail: [protected]@tuks.co.za

• G
      Dec 03, 2015

The complainant Officer
    I have purchased the 2 Red chinos for my twins on the 01st December 2015 from Exact Store in Polokwane, Landros Mare street. On the 2nd December 2015 when I returned to the store to exchange them for a smaller size, I couldn't get the right sizes in the store. I asked the store Manger by the name of Dolerence to check with other stores around Polokwane is they have sizes? during our conversation I was interrupted by her many times 1st calling in her staff to go to relieve others for lunch, without apology second calling the other male staff member to go to the door and pose as the guard. She did not have time to listen to me when I asked for help she was rude and instructed me to go on the long que for payment and when I reach the tills that is when they will phone other stores.To put cherry on top of my distress the male staff posing as the security on the door was going through our bags. This is really against the security policy and I am thinking of suing because I can't be searched by a male. I have had an account with Markhams for 07years and this is the service that I get for being a loyal customer. I am giving you 07 days to revert on [protected]@gmail.com
    I s

• F
      Mar 30, 2016

On the 15 of march i have made an electronic payment to foshini group via Fnb bank, until today i keep getting letters saying i did not pay my account and when i call the call center they also cant find my payment. whats get me angry is that i keep getting different email addresses to email proof of payment. if i dont get feedback by MID April am taking all of this up.