Force Factor / Fraud

Force factor from GMC is a joke. They tell you its free then charge you 75 buck for it 2 weeks later. It doesnt work unless you are taking it to give you the runs then it works grate. If you take this stuff plan on being on the toilet for a while. Then when you call in to tell them to reverse the charges they give you a hard time. DO NOT FALL FOR THERE TRICKS. AND DONT BUY THERE DIAREA PILLS!!!

Il

Comments

• Am
      Nov 16, 2010

i can believe that dude,

• Su
      Feb 21, 2012

We are so sorry if there has been any confusion! For questions or concerns, please call our customer service department at [protected] and we will sort out any issues immediately!

Force Factor

Aug 16, 2012

I have also been ripped off by Force Factor. They tell you it is FREE and then you suddenly get suspicous when they keep sending you another 60 capsules package every MONTH. You check your credit card statement..and the sneaky low lifes are charging your 75 bucks EVERY MONTH ! The pills dont even work. They are garbage!

What a great country when ### baks like this can get away with such a sleaze scam as this.

• Ka
      Oct 17, 2012

Please tell me Force Factor, why are you on here responding trying to appear to "rectify " the situtation when your phone customer care reps are the rudest human beings I have ever had the misfortune to speak to...and would not immediately refund my money? Shouldn't you worry about training them properly and keeping them at bay?Or do you think its appropriate responding on here while they still accuse customers asking for a refund that they do not know how to read instructions? Instead go and fix your misleading add. I will pursue a class action law suit if one is formulated.

• Aa
      Nov 02, 2012

Same here, Force factor is a SCAM. They have no business ethics. Their staff is well trained in manipulative legal acrobatics.
    I direct this simple question to Force Factor to test their integrity:

1) Are you offering a trail 'free sample'? JUST pay $4.99 SHIPPING!
    or are you
    2) Selling a 'Recurring $74.99 monthly subscription' to a product. While adding a 'free trail sample' ?

Payment for Shipping should be used for Shipping ONLY, Your miss use of entrusted payment information for unsolicited merchandise is not just immoral or unethical; it's stealing.

FORCE FACTOR Please help me understand, currently I lack appreciation for your business practices, to say the least.

I will pursue or join a class action law suit if formulated

• El
      Mar 25, 2013

Yes.. Ridiculous claims and obvious fraud. Call them and cancel. Hopefully they go out of business soon.

• Ho
      May 30, 2013

It sounds to me that none of you read the terms in the beginning and feel stupid because you didnt.