Food Network / giada dilaurentis

Am I the only one or does Giada's stupid habit of pronouncing italian words with an accent while she uses a normal American accent for everything else bug you too?? She sounds like an idiot. I know she was born in Italy and that is her heritage, enough already! Either use an Italian accent full time or an American accent full time. WE KNOW YOU'RE ITALIAN ALREADY!! Enough!!

Comments

• Tc
      18th of May, 2010

You're both freaks...Find something to do!

• Jp
      23rd of Nov, 2011

I will file a complaint about the name of the show. I find it very offensive. My son who likes to watch the Food Network told me he can't watch it because it is named a bad word. What were you thinking. You do promos during kids' t v shows.

J. Penn

• Jp
      23rd of Nov, 2011

I agree.

• Cy
      8th of May, 2012

my complaint is enough Iron cheif (if not the orginial)i have the option of watching the network on 2 listing yet u have aired enough shows where Iron Cheif (America) & Battles are not needed show more reruns of others after all thats what they are suggestion; 2 Fat ladies, Chucks Day Off, 5 Ingridents and more

• Ca
      25th of Jun, 2013

shame on you for firing Paula Dene. read your bible, it tells you to check your self,
    before you cast stones. if you were asked the question if you had ever used the "N"
    word what would be your answer... truthfully... we have all used it...even the blacks,
    now are you going to call them a "R"... we all did things in our younger days that we know
    better now...I believe with all my heart that Paula is a good person and not a "R"

• Mo
      26th of Jun, 2013

Food Network you should be ashamed of yourself. You have exploited a woman and turned her life around in a week because of a private matter at home. Someone was on a witch hunt for Paula Deen. She admitted it and is living proof everyday that she isn't a racist. Over-reaction!! I can't believe we are this fragile of a country to not forgive a household name like Paula Deen for something she did so long ago. I hope she gets through this struggle.

• So
      28th of Jun, 2013

I thought being a citizen of the United States of American you had the right to be found innocent before being found guilty? The way Food Network responded was less than professional, judgemental and announced to everyone that Paula Deen is guilty. You have caused more damage to her than this Lisa Jackson, you may have caused her to lose a lot of money but it will come back to bite you back. I was a loyal watcher to the Food Network, mainly watching both shows of Paula Deen and her son's shows which are wonderful. How can you chose to find her guilty for her honesty? Most people would have lied and it come back to bite them in the backside! You can tell from her son's Jamie and Bobby that she is a woman with strength, loyalty, love, friendship, kindness and always willing to help others. Look at her for the love of her pets, when a person loves animals as she does that shows she has a kindness that is rare. Shame on you Food Network you lost a large fan base that shopped with you and watched your programs. No more I will look for Paula Deen else were along with her programs. How can you pass judgement on Paula Deen when you have Robert Irvin yelling at owners calling them names to a show you air and stamp your name on? Angry with you...Hippocrates.

• Ro
      28th of Jul, 2013

""I I think your shows are a bunch of B.S. Alton Richards is on all your shows that I watch an the same judges. Why dont you use really people instead of the same judges on all shows. Lol I think its a laugh an I will spread it along on facebook as B.S. You have him on all shows so F you as true dont see any real people on it just the same ones over an over we are the one who pay not them

• Fc
      28th of Jan, 2014

Your shows are horrible I was eating my supper watching your stupid TV show bizarre foods... Bizarre foods are one thing but cutting a live frog and ripping it's beating heart out and eating it while its still beating is ###ing sick! Trying to watch q show about weird food not reptile mutilations then snacking on their live organs. My child is ###ing mortifued ...u do not deserve a ###ing network...all your chef shows are redundant because everyone has different tastes so judging food is just the dumbest idea ever...andit makes me sick thinking that u people actually gget paid tons of money to film people eating, so on a bright note congrats on making bank off eating, you money grubbing ###ing ###. This is a vow to boycott your stupid network...get a real ###ing job and contribute to society ###in losers.

• Je
      15th of Nov, 2014

please put regular programs on Friday afternoons also who make the mistake of putting contessa on at seven in the morning on sundays please fix this

30th of Mar, 2015

...and.MORE Diners, Drive Ins and Dives? All night Friday. All night Saturday, part of Sunday (along with Guys Grocery Games), now Monday too? Have you nothing else to offer? Between Guy and Bobby, I'm done. Let me know when, and if, you start up with interesting programming again. I might be back.
    Margaret-Ann Schott

12th of Apr, 2015
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

Another entire night of DDD. The only way I know this is by checking my TV Guide, since I am no longer watching . Why, oh why do you do these Guy Fieri marathons? Do you actually have nothing else to offer your viewers? Or do Guy and Bobby own the network. I want my old Food Network back!

• 2t
      20th of Apr, 2015

Food Network has really gone down hill, I agree with the rest. DDD on all night for days is really old, chopped is another show that is old. Most of your shows have the same theme, competing. I like the old Food Network, the variety. Food Network use to one of my favorite channels, not anymore. I stopped watching this lousy channel months ago, I like watching the Cooking channel now. Your loss.
    Mike

• Si
      20th of Jun, 2015

I was watching a DDD and was APPALLED at the preparation of a soft shell crab sandwich. First, Guy commences to 'play' with the crab on the cutting board...ALIVE...then the so called 'cook' cuts off the crabs legs with scissors...while it is ALIVE, dredge the crab, ALIVE in flour and put ALIVE in a hot pan...HOW BARBARIC! If you cannot demonstrate food prepared in a HUMANE way, don't show it...NO, on second thought, why don't you show killing a cow, gutting chickens and then show Guy in the stockyard cutting a pig and letting it bleed! You will get OH SO MANY WATCHERS!
    I am no longer supporting a show that does not respect lives other than their profit minding greed.

• En
      29th of Jun, 2015

The new season of The Next Food Network Star recently started and the only thing food network seems interested in making a star are Giada's boobs! Seriously woman, cover those things up! It's obnoxious and inappropriate for this show and this network to have more cleavage than a Kardashian. Put those things away and quit showing off, it isn't sexy on a food show. It looks tacky and ridiculous.

• Bi
      5th of Jul, 2015

someone please tell Giada to cover up her boobs/ its a food channel/ no one wants to see a 44 year old womans boobs/ what is wrong with u food channel/do u want to lose more viewers??????????????????????

• Sh
      7th of Jul, 2015

this is not a FLESH show!!! its suppose to be a food show!! what is wrong with you food network? stop the weird shows. you use to have a good channel. now all u see is crap. of no interest to anyone. what happened to helping people learn how to cook and giving us ideas? get some new people and new show that is of interest to the average person who wants to cook. Giada is very tacky and unprofessional on food network. cover your flesh up. put things on that interest us and teaches us how to cook and what to cook. Food Network has really gone downhill. how sad, just to be the best channel on tv. FIX IT!

• In
      10th of Jul, 2015

Used to love Food Network, even got the magazine for a couple of years but now they have become just another of the way too many, political, left-wing, propaganda outlets of our going down the drain, once great country.

I liked Food Network when I could turn it on and learn how to make some great food to eat. Then as I continued to watch more and more shows were less and less about making realistic dishes and more and more about ridiculous ingredients, sabotaging the other people on the show and the promotion of those who prefer to defy nature and God.

Now they make watchers sit through hours of re-runs and sophomoric contestant fights for some kind of strange and unknown kicks.

I for one am completely fed up with the ridiculous turn that the Food Network channel has made and now with the so called chefs jumping into the political ring with asinine comments pandering to the left-wing nut jobs that are striping America of it’s former glory, I and others like me will no longer support them or any of their advertisers.

Food Network and it’s supporters are a disgrace. I urge all those who live in the real world of commonsense to dump these losers and all those who support them and their obvious political bias.

"Hasta la vista, baby"

• Ju
      14th of Jul, 2015

watching the New food network Star, while judging these cooks Giada is standing there full show of her boobs! What are you thinking? how do you respect a Chefs judgment when she is exposing herself to the world. I am sick of turning on Food network and seeing her exposé herself. when will this end. I love this channel but it is getting over the top with her boobs

• Dh
      25th of Jul, 2015

What is the Food Network thinking with Giada's wardrobe! Viewers who watch this network are interested in learning about food, recipes, culture, the use of spices, not in watching nearly topless women cooking. I, for one, am no longer going to watch programs with Giada exposing not just a bit of cleavage, but nearly all of her breasts. No respectable woman at any age, but particularly at her age, would allow herself to be displayed like that, even if it is a network decision! Trying to look like a playboy bunny?...there are plenty of channels for that! And how embarrassing for her co-workers having to sit next to a woman in a bikini top, and/or cut-out midriff or back?
    Giada'sridiculous Italian accent when saying mozzarella, prosciutto, and other 'Italian' words has made me not enjoy watching her own cooking shows, but now with this topless business going on, I won't be watching other shows that include her.
    One reason I have enjoyed watching this channel over the years is because of its clean, wholesome, family- oriented programming. That is no longer the case! Viewers should be able to tune in to theThe Food Network without previewing to see if their children can be allowed to watch it. Who is making the foolish decisions for this network? Just ridiculous!