Food Network / giada dilaurentis
Am I the only one or does Giada's stupid habit of pronouncing italian words with an accent while she uses a normal American accent for everything else bug you too?? She sounds like an idiot. I know she was born in Italy and that is her heritage, enough already! Either use an Italian accent full time or an American accent full time. WE KNOW YOU'RE ITALIAN ALREADY!! Enough!!
More Food Network Complaints & Reviews
- Food Network Magazine - renewal scam 
- Food Network - martha stewart chopped judge 
- Food Network Magazine - paid subscription/not receiving 
- Food Network - the product is under warranty, the company is not responding the request to exchange and return the product
- Food Network - challenge-holiday window 
- Food Network - stop the scary commercials please
- Food Network - ceramic pots and pans set
- Food Network - emailed "bill"
- Food Network - cookware
- Food Network - food network 13 x 18 in pan