Fmptr / They didn't pay the whole sum

People, don’t deal with the company FMPTR. I used their services and they promised to pay my money at any suitable for me time, but I got only half from them. After that I called them and asked about money, but everything was lie and blah-blah. They never returned my money back and I have no idea what measures to take now in order to get this sum from them. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

La
Nov 3, 2014

Comments

• Ab
      31st of Oct, 2015

All Payment Processors website needs to be separate themselves from GenuinePTR/FMPTR/RichgoPTR/RoyalPTR/Aglocoptr if we need to stop this Scam and also all countries need to ban their websites : GenuinePTR/FMPTR/RichgoPTR/RoyalPTR/Aglocoptr

• Ra
      28th of Mar, 2018

I was also scammed by FMPTR.com. I joined them in the middle of February, 2018, as a free member. I made about $2.300... and ...on 28/03/2018 I logged on my account to see, if they send me more free PTC, only to find out, that my account have been suspended...just like that. No explanation. And of course, they get to keep all the $2.300 they made me to believe I have made. So there you go. If that is not an indication of fraudulent activities, then what else can it be? It was really 'tooooo gooood' to be true. To all people, who are new to these website, and the people, who are already subscribers to these scammers, TRUST ME when I tell you this: you will not get paid. And now you will probably be wondering, how these PTR companies are making money, what's in it for them? The answer is simple: Every time we click on these "pay per click emails" and "ads" ...they getting paid, not us. We don't get paid, but they do. So guys, you have been warned. I hope, I was of help to someone. Kind regards.

• Do