FlySafair / flight itself
We came back from durban to cape town on 12march 2017 on the 9.20 flight.
It was smooth flying until about... Not sure... It felt like hours... Before we landed... The plane shook in the wind.
My ear was so sore I cried with pain.
My daughter latasha also complained of ear ache.
When we got to cape town airport and my other daughter was sick... Vomiting the whole day.
Natasha went to the dr on monday because she had blood in her ears. I could not go untill the following week. I told the dr and he found my ear was also damaged.
It was a very bad experience for us as it was the first time in her 32 years of age that danica have flown and natashas first domestic flight.
I have flown with mango mostly even though I have flown with safair a few times this was my worst ever.
More FlySafair Complaints & Reviews
- FlySafair - horrific airline exprerience 
- FlySafair - service unethical behavior 
- FlySafair - appalling customer service as well as delayed flights and the list goes on
- FlySafair / Safair Operations - fly like a boss & paid more but got kicked to the back
- FlySafair - angry - disappointed - disgusted
- FlySafair / Safair Operations - flysafair confirmation venamc
- FlySafair / Safair Operations - theft from cabin luggage
- FlySafair / Safair Operations - delayed flights
- FlySafair / Safair Operations - medical cancellation - lack of response
- FlySafair / Safair Operations - refuse to book me in to board as I did not book myself in online, I was there before the closing time for them to assist me.