[Resolved] Floryday — what happened to my order?
I placed two orders online to purchase two dresses on July 25 and have not received any communication as to their where abouts.
The first order number is [protected] cotton floral size medium $70.41 size M 1215471
The second order number [protected] ruffle skater knee length a line dress colour gold size M 1163470
I have been a loyal and faithful customer, but I am losing faith in your company. You would be well advised to please look into this disconcerting matter as soon as possible. I would like to remain a customer, as the quality of your products are excellent.
Noreen Nawrocki Kellosalmi. Email [protected]@hotmail.com
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Sep 12, 2018
Thank you for your sharing.
We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@higherhacknell.co.uk, would you please check and give us a reply?
Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.
Thank you for your time.
More Floryday Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Floryday - total scam!! 
- [Resolved] Floryday - dishonest company 
- [Resolved] FloryDay.com - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - no return process available 
- [Resolved] Floryday - attempting to return item & no address or phone number to contact them 
- [Resolved] Floryday - sundress 
- [Resolved] Floryday - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - shearling 3/4 sleeve coat sz s
- Floryday - clothing
- [Resolved] Floryday - will not reply to requests and emails