[Resolved] Florydaywhat happened to my order?

I placed two orders online to purchase two dresses on July 25 and have not received any communication as to their where abouts.
The first order number is [protected] cotton floral size medium $70.41 size M 1215471
The second order number [protected] ruffle skater knee length a line dress colour gold size M 1163470

I have been a loyal and faithful customer, but I am losing faith in your company. You would be well advised to please look into this disconcerting matter as soon as possible. I would like to remain a customer, as the quality of your products are excellent.

Sincerely
Noreen Nawrocki Kellosalmi. Email [protected]@hotmail.com

• Resolution statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Sep 12, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@higherhacknell.co.uk, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,