Florydaysales of faulty goods and non-existent returns

I purchased online goods from this company on Mar 25. The order arrived on April 11 and one item was faulty (a hole in the swimsuit), 2 items were poor quality and not sized properly so did not fit and one item, while cheaply made, did fit and I will keep it. I have been trying to reach this UK based company that ships from China and claims to have warehouses around the world to allow for ease of return. UK law states that online sales must have allowance for return within 14 days and Floryday's return policy also says customers have 14 days to return. I started trying to reach this company to begin the return process as there is no address attached by starting return tickets. I sent at least 5 emails to get the process started. I finally heard from them today (April 14) and they are trying to say it costs to much to return goods to China and I should accept either a 50% off coupon or a 30% refund. Neither of these options are acceptable to me and when I tried to respond to their email, there is no way other than this to respond (the site sent me here).
The order number I had for my goods is [protected].
Below is the order information
Payment Method:

Credit or Debit Card

Ship via:

Standard Shipping (CA$ 1.30)
Items Ordered Item Price Qty Price
Solid Half Sleeve Knee-Length A-line Dress ([protected])
COLOR=Black SIZE=XXL
CA$ 61.57 1 CA$ 61.57
Nylon Halter Color Block One-piece Swimwear ([protected])
Color=Black Size=5XL
CA$ 47.5 1 CA$ 47.50
Floral Drop waist Short Sleeve Knee-Length Shift Dress ([protected])
COLOR=Black SIZE=4XL
CA$ 56.33 1 CA$ 56.33
Solid Pockets Peasant Maxi A-line Dress ([protected])
COLOR=Dark Blue SIZE=3XL

CA$ 1.30

CA$ -11.48

CA$ 219.42 total price
Order No.: [protected]
Below is a copy of the email they finally sent to me
Dear April Pringle,

Our customer representative has replied to your Ticket #[protected]:

Thank you for contacting us. I'm terribly sorry for the late reply. As it is our peak season, we might not give an timely answer within the promised 24h. I do appreciate your kind understanding towards this.

I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the product(s). I totally understand that sometimes standard size items may not fit well as customized items. Please be assured that I will take care of your case and help you out. We can accept the return to our China warehouse, but based on our experience, the return might take quite a long time and also the return postage will be costly.

To help you solve this issue in a timely manner, we suggest you keep the product(s). Below we have worked out the following ways to solve your problem. Please kindly reply to this email to tell us which options you prefer before we process the next step.

Option 1: Keep the product(s), and we would like to create a coupon valued at 50% of the item(s) value. It is valid for one year and you can use the coupon for your new purchase here.

Option 2: Or keep the product(s) and we issue you 30% refund of the item(s) value.

I'd really appreciate if you could please summarize the issues with the item in clear detail for me, such as the bust/waist/hips is tight/loose? These information will help us improve the products and reduce size issues.

For the swimsuit, we are sorry for the problems you've met for the swimwear you ordered. To help us view the problems and offer you an effective solution, would you please provide us with detailed pictures showing specific issues you have mentioned?

You may simply attach the pictures when you reply to this message. Just click the link at the bottom of this email first. Then click "Search" and upload the pictures. Or you can directly send the pictures to [protected]@floryday.com.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

You may reply to us here:http://www.floryday.com/account/[email protected]&t=5585602767.

Are you satisfied with our reply? Please go to the link to rate it.https://zh.surveymonkey.com/r/floryday-as-en?t=5585602767
Thank you for shopping with floryday.com.

Best RegardsQuella
Below this is a copy of their return policy
Returns & Exchanges

We strive to offer the best shopping experience, including fast and hassle-free returns. Please contact us within 14 days upon receiving the items to initiate the return process if you are not satisfied with your order.

1. Please Contact Us to get in touch with our customer service team and describe the items you want to return and the reason for your return.

2. Package your items carefully and send them out through your local post office to ensure they can arrive safely.

3. We will process the return or exchange as soon as we receive your package.

4. Once your refund is issued, you will receive a confirmation email. Floryday cannot refund, reimburse, cover, or otherwise be responsible for any fees not paid to Floryday.com. This includes any customs taxes or VAT as well as any return shipping costs you may incur in the refund process. Refunds are issued back to the original form of payment used to purchase the order.

Return Conditions

1. Please contact us within 14 days starting from the day you have received your order.

2. The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: swimwear and accessories (except scarves and bags).

3. Returned items must be in unused condition with the original packaging. We do not accept returned items that's worn, damaged, washed or altered in any way.

4. We do not accept returned items that were sent back by you directly without checking with us first. Make sure to check returns with our staff first.

5. We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) service for the packages returned to us. Shipping cost for the returned packages are non-refundable.

Return Address

We have warehouses in different countries around the world! If you want to return the items to the nearest return address, please contact us and our customer service representatives will get back to you within 24 hours.

Ap
Apr 15, 2018

Comments

• Pa
      May 01, 2019

I have had an Email saying you cannot find my order. My order number is021436059444 as you have Emailed me several times and I have received them I cannot see why you have the wrong Email. My name is Pam underwood and my telephone number is [protected]. Email address is [protected]@live.co.uk
    Re(#[protected].
    I hope this answers all our questions and I get an address to return my goods.

May 01, 2019

@Pam underwood please answer to my complaint

Re(#[protected].
    I hope this answers all our questions and I get an address to return my goods.

May 01, 2019

waiting for your reply to the above message