[Resolved] Florydaypoor service

I bought some items from Floryday three weeks ago and did not receive anything yet. They said that it usually takes two weeks to deliver to my country but as I already said three weeks already passed. Worst thing is that I did not get a tracking number with my confirmation message so there is no way I can track my order. I don't know where it is and when will I get it. I'm not satisfied with their service, they do not reply to messages!
I hope I'll get my order. I will not buy anything from Floryday again. There are better places to shop.

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Feb 05, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,