[Resolved] Floryday / goods return

LONDON, England, Greater London, United Kingdom

I made an order in November. After receiving ordered cloths I have decided to return it immediately - very poor quality. To receive any return address from them took me a few weeks. Finally I have managed to send it back at 19.12. They have offered to return it on their cost, but that will be not possible to get any tracker number. I have decided to pay for it (to have any confirmation). I have received confirmation form Polish Governance Post Office that my packaged was received by Flory Day on 23.12. Still no refund. Ticket #[protected] was updated by me many times. First - they couldn't find goods (still can't - fortunate I had tracking number). Now they're writting "Please note that if you choose the return your order with Post NL, your order will be sent to Netherlands first and the Netherlands is just a transfer point. It will take another 15-20 days till the parcel arrives our warehouse in UK", which is ridiculous. La Manche Channel is not an ocean, right?

Flory Day is a fraud company.

br
Kasia WojdyƂa

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Feb 05, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,