[Resolved] Floryday — delivery
Ordered a dress from www.floryday.com and required quick delivery because I needed the dress for a special event. The rep I spoke to assured me they'll make it on time and I believed them. My mistake.
On the estimated date nothing arrived but I've decided to give them a few extra days. Nothing! Emailed customer service and asked them to cancel my order.
So I went to a local shop and bought something there. When I came back there was a new message from FloryDay. They said that they were not able to cancel my order or refund my money because the order was shipped and it was against their policy. My dress arrived weeks later and it was beautiful but already useless.
Will never buy anything from FloryDay.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Aug 15, 2016
It is a shame to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we'll help you with the order.
Would you please send us your order number and request to [protected]@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.
More Floryday Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Floryday - total scam!! 
- [Resolved] Floryday - dishonest company 
- [Resolved] FloryDay.com - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - no return process available 
- [Resolved] Floryday - attempting to return item & no address or phone number to contact them 
- [Resolved] Floryday - sundress 
- [Resolved] Floryday - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - shearling 3/4 sleeve coat sz s
- [Resolved] Floryday - what happened to my order?
- Floryday - clothing