Florida Singles / matchmaking, dating services.

1 Palm Beach Gardens, FL, United States

This place suddenly went out of business. When JODI was aware of that, called me and "offered" me a "manager's deal" If I pay $1, 000.00 my balance will be zero... It sounded weird to me but I accepted... But of course I required a document about. I received it and saved it just in case. Days after I tried to log in and the web was giving a message that made me think that they were out of business. I tried again couple more times and the same. I sent a text to JODI and she went off on me just because I asked about. With a CAPITALIZED NO, why she didn't give a decent answer? Days after I found about when they were out of business and match my charge... She just wanted to collect the money before they "disappear" I sent an email to the new Company and no answer besides a call to let me know they received the email. I'm still waiting but be aware of this person and this business. If you do more research is not the first time they change name used to be called "The Two Of Us" and keep navigating. You will be surprise... BBB... Ah, about the matches... I bet she accept whoever is willing to pay... I had a match who told me he said "he can only pay $1, 000.00" and after she played the game they made the exception... (Of course, she is very friendly ... good sales person... scammer) and I am able to prove this with my texts...

Mv