Florida Blue Jacksonville, Floridapodiatry associates of florida

I was cancelled by the above company florida blue, jacksonville, florida on august 31, 2015. I paid a huge bill back to them of over $2, 000.00. The lady in charge of the investigation was meredith geiger. She sent me the bill which I paid back in full to florida blue. Why am I now getting a bill from podiatry associates of florida formerly owed by podiatrist curtis bleau, who I understand now has retired. The date of service claimed is august 3. 2015. The amount due was $80.00 the account number is [protected].See Top 10 Worst Companies in Jacksonville, FLI have never been to the jacksonville beach location. Dr bleau only had locations on northside foot & ankle clinic 1740 edgewood avenue w. Jacksonville, florida 32208. The phone number is [protected]. The other location is westside foot & ankle clinic 1824 blanding blvd. Jacksonviile, florida phone number is [protected]. This bill has been paid why would anyone wait two years later to send this bill. If I am bothered any more by florida blue, I will go to the governor of the state of florida about this. All my bills have been paid.
Leave me the hell alone.
Eva connors
[protected].

Ev
May 08, 2017

Comments

•   May 08, 2017

No one here is bothering you, and threatening to go to the Governor from this website will do absolutely nothing. This website is not affiliated with any business, let alone the one you are complaining about. Here is an idea, CALL THE NUMBER ON THE BILL and ask them why you are getting bills.