Florida Blue Jacksonville, Florida — podiatry associates of florida
I was cancelled by the above company florida blue, jacksonville, florida on august 31, 2015. I paid a huge bill back to them of over $2, 000.00. The lady in charge of the investigation was meredith geiger. She sent me the bill which I paid back in full to florida blue. Why am I now getting a bill from podiatry associates of florida formerly owed by podiatrist curtis bleau, who I understand now has retired. The date of service claimed is august 3. 2015. The amount due was $80.00 the account number is [protected].See Top 10 Worst Companies in Jacksonville, FLI have never been to the jacksonville beach location. Dr bleau only had locations on northside foot & ankle clinic 1740 edgewood avenue w. Jacksonville, florida 32208. The phone number is [protected]. The other location is westside foot & ankle clinic 1824 blanding blvd. Jacksonviile, florida phone number is [protected]. This bill has been paid why would anyone wait two years later to send this bill. If I am bothered any more by florida blue, I will go to the governor of the state of florida about this. All my bills have been paid.
Leave me the hell alone.
More Florida Blue Jacksonville, Florida Complaints & Reviews
- Florida Blue - requesting peer to peer review of a claim. 
- Florida Blue (BCBS) - refund 
- Florida Blue - denied authorizations submitted by surgeon 
- Florida Blue (BCBS) - health insurance payment refund 
- Florida Blue / Blue Cross & Blue Shield - florida blue hmo
- Florida Blue - denial of insurance claims
- Florida Blue - ignorant customer service
- Florida Blue - lack of customer service by representative
- Florida Blue - alignment health of florida
- Florida Blue - doctor's poor attendance to client