Florida Blue / an ongoing medical problem that I cannot get resolved.
I have a (abscess) on my right breast. I have been on antibiotics for over 6 weeks, I have seen my primary care doctor. I have been to the emergency room and have also seen a specialist and no one can help me. I have changed my primary care physician in hopes that he can help me. I am very frustrated with the whole process. I have been in pain for almost 4 months. I have taken all measures recommended by my doctor and to no avail I still have my medical problem. I feel as if my hands are tied. I wish someone would review and advise me as to how I can get this issue resolved. Please help .
More Florida Blue Complaints & Reviews
- Florida Blue - requesting peer to peer review of a claim. 
- Florida Blue (BCBS) - refund 
- Florida Blue (BCBS) - health insurance payment refund 
- Florida Blue - denied authorizations submitted by surgeon 
- Florida Blue / Blue Cross & Blue Shield - florida blue hmo
- Florida Blue - denial of insurance claims
- Florida Blue - ignorant customer service
- Florida Blue - alignment health of florida
- Florida Blue - denial for back pain management 
- Florida Blue - authorizations