Flixbuster.comthey lie to you about not taking money from your account and lure you into signing for free for five days

They lie to you about not taking money from your account and lure you into signing for free for five days. you're not informed about cancelling after 5days and then they take money from your account. When you call the number given, you speak to a machine which tells you there are no refunds available. Right now i'm worried about my credit card and how long before they take more money from my account.

Comments

• Ni
      Apr 01, 2011
    Flixbuster.com - they lied about not taking money
    Cyprus

they promised a free 5 day trial and said taking my credit card details was just a formality, but, after the 5 days were up, my bank account was debited by Euro 34.95, i am devastated, and worried that they might take more.

• 19
      Apr 07, 2011

Why have you taking money from my account two months in a row well not a third time i have cancelled it but i would like my money back.

• Ru
      Apr 14, 2011

I have gone through the same problem. They have deducted no of charges although I canceled my membership before completion of 5 days trial period.
    Please tell me what to do to get back the charges and to make sure that they do no deduct any other charges in future.

• Ke
      May 09, 2011

yeah a have that problem just took 34.95 out my account and wont be getting a refund am cancelling my account on wednesday anyways so they can ram there [censored]e website where the sun dont shine to be honest

• Ug
      Jun 11, 2011

They also did the same to me im going to phone my credit card company about what they have done hopefully they will be of some help to me.

• Ju
      Jun 15, 2011
    Flixbuster.com - charge on your FREE time trial
    flixbuster.com

they are con artists. They tell you that you have a 5 day free trial but isn't true, because they charge you 34.95£

• Bw
      Jun 21, 2011

They scammed me too. Maybe we should all come together and sue trhis company. I'm sure we are not the only people who were tricked!

Jun 29, 2011

Agree.

The worst thing is that it's 34.95 in your own currency. I thought it was $34.95, but no.

Anyway, I cancelled my membership. But they still billed me. I logged back in, and I see they've put me back on a premium account.

Scam: Avoid.

Jun 29, 2011

I should add, btw, that I cancelled within the free trial period, and agreed to the $0.99 cancellation charge.

• Ni
      Jun 30, 2011
    Flixbuster.com - The free trial is a hoax
    Flixbuster.com
    flixbuster.com

Apart from a few notable classics, it's really crappy movies, mostly 20+ years old. The free trial is a hoax. They "lose" your cancellation and "restore" your premium access. I haven't even watched a film off their site, yet it's cost me about £37.00 so far.

AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!

• Bo
      Jul 15, 2011

Thwy ripped me off also even though I cancelled the membership the same day!!!Un authourised financial gain is known as theft and these ### should be delt with accordingly Other people need to be warned about this and some negative exposure on a well televised program such as ACA might be a good way of letting other fair and reasonable people know about this little scam!!!

• Ol
      Jul 29, 2011

Professional Con Artists. Very clever to set up a legal streaming website - JUST to be able to scam people. Notice they have now removed the "Free Trial" offer, whilst they know hundreds of us will be trying to look at Ts and Cs again in detail.
    If anybody does start a case against them, I would be happy to make a statement. [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

• Ia
      Jul 30, 2011

lots have the same prob with flixbuster it is one big con

Jul 31, 2011

I only rent 1 movie that I did not get and they took $36 out off my credit card that's not on

• Sh
      Aug 07, 2011

PLEASE DON T TAKE MONEY FORM MY ACCOUNT

• Sh
      Aug 07, 2011

I WANT CANCEL THIS FLIXBUSTER AND DON T TAKE MONEY IN MY CREDIT CARD PLEASE

• Bl
      Aug 21, 2011

charge after they say its a free trial

• Ru
      Dec 03, 2011

Hi there, the ### website ever. I have never used their service, I have no email with membership details, do not even know, what the user log in/password is if I am trully a member. True scammers I must say, as I am fuming at the moment. I am residing in the beautiful Republic of Ireland and have to deal with some prats (excuse my French) from Barbados. I noticed my credit card being charged twice in one month - 03Nov11 and 29Nov11 - 34.95 Euro each time. When I email them, of course, they are happy to say there is no refund for the fee of 34.95 U.S. Dollars. 34.95 Euro = 46.85 U.S.Dollars you morans (excuse me!!). I would gladly take them to court if there was more people joining. Regards, Ruta

• Ha
      Dec 24, 2011

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER FOR THIS SO CALLED COMPANY ... I HAVE NEVER HURD OR SEEN THIS COMPANY BEFORE YET THEY HAVE TOOK A PAYMENT SUPOSEDLY A DEBIT CARD TRANSACTION RATHER THAN A DIRECT DEBIT FROM MY ACCOUNT. HANNAH

• Sm
      Feb 08, 2012

they took over £200 of me over 4 months didn't notice till I saw my bank statements i had no idea this was happening> ###!!!

• Tu
      Sep 01, 2018
    FlixBus / FlixMobility - Overcharging
    United Kingdom
    flixbus.com

When I booked the tickets was showing one price and from my bank account I've been charged more with £36, I have tried to contact them and asked why is happened that, but no one comes to me back, so have send two Emails and I didn't had the answer

• He
      Sep 10, 2018
    FlixBus - Long delays
    Belgium

On my trip from the Hague to Brussels on Tuesday evening your bus arrived half an hour late. This morning, the driver has kept a large crowd waiting around the bus for a long time - we should have already departed five minutes ago and he still hasn't even opened the doors of the bus! Unbelievable. This is unacceptable on Flixbus's behalf.

• Ve
      Oct 15, 2018
    FlixBus / FlixMobility - Heideberg - Berlin
    Germany

19.09.2018 Connection 009 Heidelberg - Berlin 08:35. Exceptionally rude bus driver, when I asked if there will be any longer stops, he told me that if I wanted longer breaks I should have booked a hotel. I would like to be contacted by a FlixBus with the details of this driver, as I would like to submit the case to the company's administration.

Nov 20, 2018
    FlixBus / FlixMobility - Service

Service was trash bolt bus is better

• Br
      Dec 11, 2018
    FlixBus / FlixMobility - Unauthorized credit card charges
    Italy

Date of incident: 04 December 2018

Incident:
    I have confirmed with my Bank that a number of purchase attempts had been performed, two of which allegedly succeeded; I report their ID and the amount
    H00240 159.98€
    H50217 4.99€

PAYPAL *FLIXBUS [protected]
    PAYPAL *FLIXBUS [protected]

Desirable resolution: Refund

May 11, 2019
    FlixBus / FlixMobility - Disrespectful driver and steward
    Ecuador

My bus leaves bratislava to budapest (May 5th) at 12h55 we arrived 12h40 and we closed the bus door in the face were a lot people outside. It was very cold, there were older people and we did not want to check in to get on the bus, the steward and the de Driver behaved in a very rude way. I am paying for the service and I offended.

• Ri
      Jun 16, 2019
    FlixBus / FlixMobility - Bus did not arrive/Coudn't be found
    Portugal

My Booking (#[protected]) included the following trips:

Line 1005, destination Lisbon (Oriente) 09.06.2019 19:00 Aveiro → Lisbon (Oriente)

Não apareceu autocarro nenhum na localização indicada esperei das 18:50-19:15.

Exijo a devolução do dinheiro.

Sep 15, 2019
    FlixBus / FlixMobility - Reserved seats not working
    Lilla Södergatan 18A
    Sweden

I booked a seat from Hamburg to Copenhagen on Flixbus, the seat was not working. Wasted my money reserving a seat that was not working.This made my journey very uncomfortable . Please make sure all seats are working.

• Ib
      Sep 25, 2019
    FlixBus / FlixMobility - Credit card charge without the Travel Itinerary for the booking
    United Kingdom

On 17/09/2019, i made a booking for Mrs Mowaninuola Adeniyi .Traveling by bus from Civiatanova on 17/10/2019 to Naples .£19 49 was deduted from my Credit card but no ticket and no travel itinerary was issued.
    My email address
    [protected]@hotmail.co.uk.
    i am requesting refund of the money taken from my credit card account Natwest bank to be paid back

• Mo
      Oct 07, 2019
    FlixBus / FlixMobility - Refund my ticket amount
    Italy

I booked a ticket from Messina to Rome on 26 th bus flix bus didn't came so refund my amount..I got one message from flix bus