[Resolved] Flipkart / payments

1 bangalore, India Review updated:

Hello sir, this is bijesh vaishnaw from rajahmundry (andhra pradesh), I have made a purchase of rupees 136899/- on flipkart app on 8th of october 2018 monday for which the payment was made successfully from sbi credit card but the order wasn't completed by flipkart, I have immediately called flipkart and they assured me that the money will be reflected back to my credit card within 3 (three) working days, but this did not happened yet. So as they assured me to return back the payment, I did an other purchase of the same products again on that same date where this time the payment and order both got successfully done and products also got delivered to me. But to my astonishment when I got my credit card bill due statement which generates regularly on 12th of every month, it showed that I was not revised with the amount which was paid to flipkart for an unsuccessful order transaction. For this I again called the flipkart and they looked into the situation and told me to be patient, and this is the same thing being told to me from past 2 weeks. I got frustrated and also posted the incident into social networks but still there isn't any resolutions regarding this. So I have come here to plead the complaint board to help me in this matter where I can get back my paid money of rupees 136899/- for unsuccessful transaction made on flipkart.

I am also attaching screenshots for a better understanding of the issue.

Sender :
Bijesh vaishnaw
S/o jagdish vaishnaw
33-1-70, town hall road,
Opposite sbi bank.
Rajahmundry-533101

Mobile numbers : [protected] and [protected]

• Resolution statement

SBI credit card department has helped me in this to resolve. thanking you and SBI credit card.

Bi
Nov 5, 2018

Comments

• Sb
      6th of Nov, 2018

Dear Bijesh Vaishnaw, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We will get in touch with you soon to address your concern at the earliest. Although we would request you not to post your contact and card details publicly but mail us next time at sbicard_cares@sbicard.com.

• Bi
      6th of Nov, 2018

@SBI Card Thank you, will remove the details if any. Thank you

• Sb
      9th of Nov, 2018

Dear bijesh vaishnaw, Thank you for contacting us. We hope your queries have been resolved. Please reach out to us for further assistance or feedback. Glad to help!

• Bi
      9th of Nov, 2018

@SBI Card Cares Thank you very much for helping me.