Fling.com / unauthorized use of bank account
RECENTLY I HAVE FOUND INCONSISTENCIES ON MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. THERE ARE TRANSACTIONS TOTALLING $ 105.41 FROM A COMPANY KNOWN AS GPNETSUPPORT.COM. USING THEIR PHONE NUMBER, I CONTACTED THIS COMPANY AND FOUND OUT THAT MY DEBIT CARD WAS USED TO INITIATE A MEMBERSHIP WITH AN ADULT WEBSITE KNOWN AS FLING.COM. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS WEBSITE, LET ALONE WHO THEY WERE. THEY HAVE BEEN TRANSACTING MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT SINCE MAY 21ST OF2008! I AM VERY SHOCKED! HOW DID THEY MANAGE TO STEAL SOMETHING, THAT I NEVER GIVE ANYONE ACCESS TO, AND OPEN UP SOMETHING THAT GIVES MY GOOD NAME SUCH A BAD REPORT. I WILL TELL YOU THIS THOUGH, THE GPNET COMPANY AGREET TO REIMBURSE ME FOR THE LARGE TRANSACTIONS WHICH TOTAL UP TO $104.85. I WOULD LIKE FOR THEM TO GIVE ME THE INFORMATION OF THE PERSON WHO DID THIS HEINOUS THING IN THE FIRST PLACE. THERE MUST BE A WAY TO FIND THIS KIND OF INFORMATION OUT.
More Fling.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fling.com - online scam! 
- Fling.com - cancellation of service! 
- Fling.com - did not subscribe to this 
- Fling.com - I got ripped off! 
- Fling.com - cancelation and deletion 
- Fling.com - about fling.com website
- Fling.com - social network
- Fling.com - payment & account removal.
- Fling.com - re: renewal of firearms permit
- Fling.com - subscription